Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
dont mind me just your neighbourhood jawa droid dealer driving around in my enormous tank

gas mileage? yeah this baby eats up basically all our profits in fuel and maintenance but some people are just born to be traveling droid dealers, i've been hauling droids since i was knee-high to a wamprat

a bad power converter? you're insulting me! I personally guarantee no problems with any of our droids, or my name isn't Het Nkik

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Galewolf posted:

Not my Emperor!

Don't blame me, I voted for Valorum

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
where am I from? Oh, uh, the Outer Rim.

*sigh* Tattooine. I'm from Tattooine.

No, of course I don't know the Skywalkers. Everybody always asks that. It's - look, it's a big planet, all right? Not everybody from Tattooine knows the Skywalkers.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Don't mess with me
I'm a
Speeder Forklift Operator
born on a Thursday
on the second moon of Corellia
my grandfather was
a clone
and yes,
I support the stormtroops
You don't like it? Too bad.
In this house
we shoot first and toss coins to the bartender after
Feel free to move to Yavin if you disagree
I LOVE MY WOOKIE WIFE

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
you would think that, as spaceships, they could just rotate the spaceship and shoot weapons from any angle, but i forgot that space is actually two-dimensional and up is up and down is down

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
execute order 66? what's order 66? guys, I think I missed that day, did that memo get sent around when I was away on holiday? what are we supposed to do exactly?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Hello! I am a representative for the deposed Princess of Naboo. She has ten billion credits waiting for her on Coruscant and is willing to give you 1% of that if you will send us 10,000 credits posthaste so that the Princess can procure a ship and escape the planet, which is currently under blockade and occupation by the Trade Federation's droid army

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Hi! Maybe weird question, but how do I tell if my blue milk has gone off? It smells a little funny and might be like a deeper shade of blue than usual? Thanks for your help!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

TheLoquid posted:

Uh can someone explain why Admiral akbar appeared in Jabbas barge logs

Jabba didn't kill himself