Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

I'm going to Tosche station to pick up some power converters, anyone need anything? Do we need blue milk?

Is this still code for picking up space weed from mos eisley? If so, then yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

My cousin in friends with Max Rebo and said he get my name on the list at Jabba's Palace if anyone wants to tag along.

Hey man keep your voice down, last time I got caught doing this Jabba threatened to freeze my genitals in carbonite.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Traffic has been so bad lately that statistically you're almost 100% guaranteed to land in another speeder

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

MJP posted:

Don't get me wrong, the T-16 Skyhopper is a fantastic crop duster, but why is it equipped with cannons in the first place? I like bulls-eyeing womp rats as much as the next guy but it seems a bit odd

Not another nerf herding liberal coming to take away my blasters! Next you'll be coming for my death sticks!

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

dudeness posted:

Younglings react to Jedi!

I just saw "Younglings react to 100 years of blue milk" on the holonet, was pretty cute

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Hey I'm a private security contractor at Jabbas Palace and I was wondering, is it legal to gently caress a Rancor? Asking for a friend.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

90s Cringe Rock posted:

Does anybody ever think about how weird it is that we can just... like... understand droids? Not like protocol droids or the other ones that talk, I mean the regular ones. They're all beep whistle bloop and you just know exactly what they're saying, don't you?

Yeah it's crazy! Just the other day after I finished watching some holo-vids of hot twi'leks in my area I saw that my droid was in the room with me the whole time. He started beeping and booping like crazy and somehow I just knew he was asking to be memory wiped! Silly little robot friends :)

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Cage Kicker posted:

Wow, savage.

Anyways I had to make my daughter break up with her boyfriend, he has a decent job and he's nice enough but he's from Akiva and I said there's no way in hell I'm walking my daughter down the aisle to some Outer Rim bumpkin, his family has CIS seperatist flags all over the house and pictures of Count Dooko everywhere and yet still bootlicks Palpatine

Those types always say it was about planetary rights, but they never say the right to what

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

JethroMcB posted:

Also they love to talk about how tragic his early death was, but then they fail to mention that he died on a Hutt's pleasure barge with a number of criminals and slaves.

Jabba didn't kill himself! His autopsy showed damage consistent with strangulation! Who killed him??? Some say they saw senator Organa on his barge with a Jedi hitman, now he's dead and she's out free????? How many other extrajudicial killings is she responsible for? Where did this Jedi assassin come from? WE WANT ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Has anyone here ever seen a Death Star in action? Didn't think so.

As if a single space station could destroy an entire planet, I've yet to see a single independent study that proves planets can be destroyed by laser beams!

I heard they shuttled all the citizens of Alderaan to a secret base surrounded by black holes to live out the rest of their lives in secret, much like the supposed "casualties" of the "massacre" at the Jedi temple.

Punkinhead fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Feb 21, 2020

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

So why is it board game manufacturers can produce detailed holograms in vivid color for their Holochess boards but if I want to call anyone I have to do it on a shaky and blurry monocolor hologram?

I've heard the Empire spend millions of credits alone on armor and floor polish. You'd think some of that could go to figuring that kind of poo poo out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

JethroMcB posted:

Next you'll be talking about how Toydarians' resistance to mind tricks is "what makes them such excellent bankers."

:biotruths: