Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Dost milord have an interest in purchasing Stickes of Death?

Sticke of Death (x10) 1 of 5 x 100C

Purchase?
>Yes
   No

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
You know at first I was mad that they moved the capital from Coruscant and the resulting economic disaster it caused around here, but now that the other Coruscant got blowed up I'm kinda glad they did!

Yeah we got roving bands of marauders, the mean lifespan of the population has been cut in half, and 90% of all men drink themselves to death before age 30, but hey! At least we dodged that bullet! Things can only get better from now on imo.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Suck the milk straight outta my space boob, old man!

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
im skywalker

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Galewolf posted:

I heard Jabba is going to have an after party by the Sarlacc Pit, something about executing some hustler owes him money or something. Free booze and dancers on a luxury barge, let's get turnt y'all.

Hell yeah this party owns!

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Eat my poodoo!!!

The hell you getting upset for, "poodoo" means "fodder" you jerk!

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Poopernickel posted:

Just saw a job-posting for technicians on some new line of ships they're building way out in the boondocks. How the hell am I supposed to get to Exegol to apply?

Just take the space bus, dude.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Lasers can't melt planet cores :tinfoil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
It would be a lot easier to get along with the persons of sand if they could stop ruining my god dang moisture harvest all the time! Look at this poo poo. Who's gonna buy this when it's barely moist at all?