Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

Bringer of sugary treats!
My turnips are going for 170 each, and the hot item of the day is the brick oven. I’ll keep my gates open for a couple hours.

Dodo Code: 80QBF

PS I’ve only had the game for just over a week, so if you stop by, please don’t judge the decor too harshly 😀

PPS: idled out. New Dodo code is enclosed

TwoSheds fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Apr 11, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

Is there a way I can keep my gates open without the switch going into sleep mode?

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

Oxyclean posted:

Go into your Switch system settings and change the sleep timer.

Done, thanks!

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

Johnny Truant posted:

I've got a friend looking to unload turnips at better than his island's price of 46, can anyone help a goon-adjacent homie out?

My turnips are going for 170 each, and the hot item of the day is the brick oven. Gates are open.

Dodo Code: 80QBF

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

Does anyone know if you can trade fish to C.J. for models in a different town?

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

Morning, everyone!

Turnip price for this morning is 508 Bells!

I’m leaving my gates open, so get while the getting’s good!

Also, if anybody has roses, tulips, or pansies they don’t need, I could use a few seed bags.

Dodo code: G2D8G

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

TwoSheds posted:

Morning, everyone!

Turnip price for this morning is 508 Bells!

I’m leaving my gates open, so get while the getting’s good!

Also, if anybody has roses, tulips, or pansies they don’t need, I could use a few seed bags.

Dodo code: G2D8G

Heads up, the spike ends at noon EST, so if you were dragging your feet, now's the time to hop over and unload!

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

NitroSpazzz posted:

I was able to get to your island earlier but about halfway to the shop to sell I got kicked back to my island and haven't been able to return. Not sure what the issue is as I'm able to get to other islands.

drat, sorry, I must have been kicked off and I'm afk until tonight.

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

I'm looking for seed bags of roses and cosmos. Does anyone have them natively?

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

The Sean posted:

I've got red and yellow cosmos in my store rn and also a really pretty town. 717x6

Very nice indeed! Left you a tip outside the seaport.

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

Helicoprion posted:

TURNIPS ARE 592

New link, there was a communicationa error.

https://turnip.exchange/island/a8ff4da0

If anyone has extra nasa furniture I would be greatfull, or a extra palmtree light recipe, or just palm tree lights.i will be sitting next to my house.
But nothing is required just come and make some money.

Oh and be mindfull of the flowers, and Annalisa is makeing the wooden tool box diy.

I have to go to work for the next 2-3 hours, if the game crashes during that time i wont be around to fix it, just a heads up.

Thanks again everyone.

Thanks! Left a tip outside your house next to the others

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

Imagine Party Babyz posted:

Turnips are at 504 till noon..
CLOSED

Thanks, friendo!

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

Ok, y’all, Friga the Penguin is handing out the DYI for Golden Seat! Have at it!

Dodo code: Closed

There are also some extra DYI recipes in the dump on the northwest side of town. Feel free to dig through and take what you want.

Sorry guys, I know this is a clusterfuck but I don’t know how long she’ll keep crafting and I’m afraid she’ll stop if I close the gates.

10 minute warning, folks. Gates close at 10:45 EST.

And we’re closed. Thanks to everybody who visited!

TwoSheds fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Apr 24, 2020

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

Gangringo posted:

Ankha is making goddamn golden toilets, follow the poop. Turnips are 180-something so if you want to dump some stuff, go ahead. Redd has a genuine Mona Lisa, but I dunno if guests can buy. Able sisters has some stuff, but nothing crazy.

If you have a Rocket, I want it.

C90Y4

Thanks!

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

A Long Way Down posted:

Thanks to everyone that came out, I’ve got all the arcade machines cataloged, another type of pinball and a dart board. Those plus some great looking furniture means that after a couple of days of ordering I’ll have a pretty good looking arcade.

Plus I’m not sure who they are on here but whoever bought the grand piano and let us all touch it only to then give it to me basically financed my arcade with the money I saved on not buying that thing. Thanks so much.

No prob, Bob.

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

runchild posted:

Closing the gates in about 15 minutes.

Thanks for opening up! I was only able to leave a couple bags of seeds, it’s all I had on hand and I was afraid you’d close before I could scare some more up.

TwoSheds fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Apr 26, 2020

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

ChikoDemono posted:

There's a recipe??? I've been drinking, sorry.

Are you still open? I’m always looking for golden recipes.

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

Prowler posted:

Does anyone happen to have variations of the colorful wheel that I can catalog? I just recently received the red and black one, and now I must have more.

I’ve got a blue and white one. I’ll check the thread periodically so HMU if you’re interested.

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

ChikoDemono posted:

Just closed up. Let me check on the recipe. Might have been screwed up via the minus out earlier

Gonna restart and see what's up

Okay. KW74R

Chadder is making something. Maybe the golden thing? Can't tell.

He is indeed crafting the golden gears. Thanks for opening back up, I appreciate it!

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

Prowler posted:

Hey there, just seeing this! I'm definitely interested. Do you need to catalog anything? I have all the colors of floor lights, most instruments.

Some instruments sound good, and I’d like to touch your wheel variant as well. My switch is docked for the night, though. The battery is low. I’ll shoot you a pm tomorrow?

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

Prowler posted:

I don't have plat, but I'll keep an eye on the thread. Thanks!

Ok, sounds good.

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

Prowler posted:

I don't have plat, but I'll keep an eye on the thread. Thanks!

Ok, I’m available for a touching party when you are!

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

KungFu Grip posted:

If i buy turnips elsewhere does the price curve still go by my island price? I don't feel lije spending 110 on turnips

I don't know this for sure, but logically it would make sense to go by your island’s price. You might have bought turnips from multiple places in one week and I don’t think the game would keep track of that.

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

Prowler posted:

I am opening Nisolation to the general goon public! I have a free DIY section in the front near the stores, and a free item giveaway near Redd (who has nothing but fakes and a bad furniture selection).

I ask that you bring and dupe/spare DIYs. If you have a Colorful Wheel, pinball machine, or arcade that I can catalog, please bring it!

DODO: D28RJ

Edit: Please no custom designs.

Thanks! How did you make that welcome sign near the airport?

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

There’s still not much to do in my town yet, but Flora is making Cherry Dress DIYs.

Able sisters are selling mysterious dress and a full cowboy getup

I’ll also leave some stuff out in front of the tailors for folks to touch, and there’s a small dyi heap in the dump on the northwest coast.

If anyone would like to water my fenced flowers I’d appreciate it, but it’s not a requirement.

Dodo code: closed

TwoSheds fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Apr 28, 2020

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

Lurdiak posted:

Rose is making a Shell Bed, too!

Man, I’ve been stalling trying to get in for 5 minutes. Must be a madhouse over there.

Ok, I’m in. Now the torture begins...

And out. Wow, that was pretty painless! Thanks for opening up!

TwoSheds fucked around with this message at 01:42 on Apr 28, 2020

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

Inzombiac posted:

Anyone need a fancy violin?

I'll open up, only thing I need is to touch it for the catalog.

Hey, my dude. You still need this bought?

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

SilentChaz posted:

Gonna open up my island for an hour or so while I do dishes and deal with a jerk of a cat.

Redd is back at the top of the island (bring a ladder). He's got Quaint Painting (fake), Academic Painting (fake) and informative statue (fake) as well as a light blue stand mixer and outdoor bench.

Nook's has a cello and yellow double-sided wall clock in limited stock as well as a microwave and red rice cooker.

Able Sisters have flapper dresses, music-fest shirts, explorer shirts, peasant blouses and desert outfits

Turnip prices are 101 (lol).

I set up an area for free stuff. Just follow the wooden path from the airport. Help yourself to DIY recipes, stuff I don't want, cutting boards and fossils.

Annalise is making a garden bench. She's west of the airport across the bridge.

Dodo code: B8637

Somehow I forgot about the cello and brought 0 bells. I’m coming back loaded, so if it’s still there by then it will be bought.

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

SilentChaz posted:

Gonna open up my island for an hour or so while I do dishes and deal with a jerk of a cat.

Redd is back at the top of the island (bring a ladder). He's got Quaint Painting (fake), Academic Painting (fake) and informative statue (fake) as well as a light blue stand mixer and outdoor bench.

Nook's has a cello and yellow double-sided wall clock in limited stock as well as a microwave and red rice cooker.

Able Sisters have flapper dresses, music-fest shirts, explorer shirts, peasant blouses and desert outfits

Turnip prices are 101 (lol).

I set up an area for free stuff. Just follow the wooden path from the airport. Help yourself to DIY recipes, stuff I don't want, cutting boards and fossils.

Annalise is making a garden bench. She's west of the airport across the bridge.

Dodo code: B8637

Cello purchased! I’m leaving it outside your house so folks can touch.

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

Policenaut posted:

Does anyone have the DIY for the Western grave stone and could make one for me? I'd really like to have one on my island but I dont know the recipe.

I gotchoo fam.

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

Rabidsamba posted:

I'm enjoying the friendliness of visiting other people's places so thought I'd open up my island while I get some work done.

Kicks is in town peddling some backpacks and bags, Able Sisters have the full cowboy set, hockey masks, and astronaut helmets.

Puddles is making the birdhouse, for like the third time this week, unaware that everyone knows how to make it, even though she moved into the lot that needed the birdhouse in the first place.

Turnip prices are in the 60s but Nooklings are selling a Harp for 130,000 bells and in the cabinet they've got Froggy Umbrella

Dodo Code is 8DT5P

Left the harp outside Nooks for touching.

Thanks for opening up!

Policenaut posted:

Does anyone have the DIY for the Western grave stone and could make one for me? I'd really like to have one on my island but I dont know the recipe.

OK, chief, I have the materials ready.

TwoSheds fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Apr 29, 2020

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

Policenaut posted:

I completely forgot about this until now but Lahan is having a meteor shower tonight!

If you'd like on by and wish upon some stars, go for it! 833DX. It's late so everything's closed.

Aaaand I’ll be right back.

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Ankha is S Tier, someone snatch that up right away

I would, but my town is full. I don’t suppose I can swap out one of my duders for her?

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

Good morning, all.

My little sis is opening her island up to goons. Turnips are going for 319 until noon EST. Leif is also in town.

She specified that fossils and money trees are not to be disturbed, so please be respectful. Other than that, have fun!

Dodo code is 7KLCQ

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

Tanyu posted:

Left her a tip at Jeremiah's house. Also watered a few flowers.

Edit: Hope you sis likes HYBRID ROSES!

Thanks so much, I’m sure she’ll be thrilled! She was hesitant to let strangers on her island, but I’m glad she’ll get a good impression of you lot.

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

TwoSheds posted:

Good morning, all.

My little sis is opening her island up to goons. Turnips are going for 319 until noon EST. Leif is also in town.

She specified that fossils and money trees are not to be disturbed, so please be respectful. Other than that, have fun!

Dodo code is 7KLCQ

20 minutes until prices change.

Thanks to anyone who has come by so far!

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

MokBa posted:

Opening up Barksburg!

GM8CF

Nooks are selling a Server for 100k. First come first served! Redd is in town with a cute couch and a few fake paintings, including the creepy Girl with the Star Earring. Ables have a great selection, including the gorgeous Flashy Kimono, Kappa costumes, and Sailor hats. Bring a present for Coach's birthday! Apple is crafting the Natural Garden Chair, if you somehow don't have that recipe yet. There are extra recipes, fossils, and objects to the left of the airport!

Edit: would really appreciate any watering of my flowers! Especially the roses and lillies.

I’ll try, but the madness of bottleneck is beginning. I’ll leave the nook goods with you so folks can touch.

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

The Sean posted:

2. poo poo Ton of Flowers - I haven't been growing flowers at all. It seems like a ton of goons focused on that instead of what I've been doing. Some islands are completely flush with flowers. Some are organized. Some are not. I don't even personally care about fancy hybrid flowers. I just want flowers to populate my island.

Is there anybody who wouldn't give a gently caress about me running around for five minutes and grabbing whatever (or not certain types if you want)? I can even throw you a pile of cash as an entrance fee.

I'm afraid I can't do that, however I do hoard seed bags that I'd be happy to let you dip into. Just give me an idea of species and color.

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

Mr. Crane posted:

https://turnip.exchange/island/e81db91e

Turnips 660, got an hour before it strikes 10pm here.

9 minutes left, and I'm next in queue. I guarantee I'll make it to the door of Nooks just in time for the windows to darken. It is my destiny.

Whew! Made it with 2 minutes to spare. Tip is outside your house. Thanks for opening up!

TwoSheds fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Apr 30, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

I’d like to try something a little unconventional. Perhaps even... eccentric.

I’ve got a fat stack of bells, but no gold to craft my baller recipes. To be honest, I have poor luck at the rock-hitting minigame. If anyone’s interested, I’d like to buy up your Gold Nuggets at 4X the Nookling’s price. That’s 40-large per nugg!

The afternoon bell prices are 182 each, and the Abel sisters WERE selling the small crown, but they just closed, so I’ll have a copy out for touching, and there are some DIYs in the dump on the west side of town, north of the pond.

I’ll hold the offer open until 11 pm est. If you’re interested, come on by! I’ll have 40k bell bags laid out. Just take the money and drop a nugg in its place. Easy peasy!

Also, I’d really appreciate some help with growing blue roses while you’re here! There are numbered plots in the upper-right section of town (presently only I, II and V have buds growing), marked with watering cans. If those can get watered it’d speed things along greatly. Of course, it’s not a requirement, just appreciated!

Dodo code is: N8LDL

TwoSheds fucked around with this message at 02:18 on May 1, 2020