Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tauschemo
Jul 11, 2011

runchild posted:

I’ve seen people say 4 rocks is the max before, but I’ve got 6 on my island.

I think I've got 5 on mine, but one is always a bells rock so I figured it left 4 regular rocks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tauschemo
Jul 11, 2011

iTrust posted:

What is this life.

It's the misery you face when investing.

Tauschemo
Jul 11, 2011

Has anyone experienced furniture that can't be customized when you were able to before? I have some Imperial Partitions I was able to recolor a few days ago and now they aren't highlighted as being able to be customized.

Tauschemo
Jul 11, 2011

Rocking that sweet 1 star island.

Got all the fruits in an orchard out east.

Pretend you can't sell turnips here. They're currently at 36 bells.

The Able Sisters got in some sweet princess dresses and pacifiers though.

Will be on and AFK for a few hours.

Dodo Code: 64S63

Tauschemo
Jul 11, 2011

Jim the Nickel posted:

I would also like to know this, because I have a duck on my island who only wears diapers and I would love to have a way to cover all that up.

That's so much worse than just Donald Ducking.

Tauschemo
Jul 11, 2011

SeXReX posted:

do villagers eventually pay for bridges and inclines or is that all up to human players?

cause imma keep it real, they can stay in their densely packed public housing project on the corner of the island if they're not gonna pony up. Game won't let me change the siding on their houses out for thermite tho so I can't go full murderous housing council on them

I heard thermite siding is coming in 1.1.5.

Tauschemo
Jul 11, 2011

The Velvet Witch posted:

Since I visited one of your islands I'm gonna open up mine! Excuse The Mess, I haven't unlocked terraforming yet so you're still gonna need at least a vaulting pole to get to the Able Sisters.

Dodo Code: CK4SM

Now Available at Able's!
- Grad gowns
- Tailored Jackets
- Tee-Parka combos
- Bell Bottoms
- Groovy tunics
- Chino Pants
- Kimonos
- Some sports helmets
- THE CURLY MUSTACHE
- buncha shades
- Bomber jackets

Turnip Price at 152 ea, tim and tom have cosmos, windflowers, and hyacinths, and a swank purple camo flooring

Had to get me a moustache. Thank you!

Tauschemo
Jul 11, 2011

Lux Animus posted:

What annoys me the most about the wand system is that I can't take my shades off from my wand outfit if I go visit somewhere and it's night. :coal:

You don't want to wear your sunglasses at night? How do you watch someone weave then breathe their story lines?

Tauschemo
Jul 11, 2011

Josuke Higashikata posted:

What's the best way for me to get my hands on a couple of apples and peaches?
If someone has a tree of each they could let me in and shake, I'll give you like 10000 bells for it.

You're welcome to any in my orchard on the right side of my island.

Turnips are at 91.

Dodo Code: G38CF

I'll be open and afk for a few hours.

Tauschemo fucked around with this message at 12:38 on Apr 13, 2020

Tauschemo
Jul 11, 2011

I have two people moving into plots tomorrow and 2 more plots available, but i'm not getting anyone showing up on mystery islands.
Can only a certain number be moving in tomorrow?

Tauschemo
Jul 11, 2011

jassa posted:

I just unlocked the golden axe.

It chops down trees. This is near-useless to me. Is there really no golden stone axe? :(

You see.. it's already got the material in the name. It can't be both gold AND stone at the same time.

Tauschemo
Jul 11, 2011

TwoSheds posted:

Morning, everyone!

Turnip price for this morning is 508 Bells!

I’m leaving my gates open, so get while the getting’s good!

Also, if anybody has roses, tulips, or pansies they don’t need, I could use a few seed bags.

Dodo code: G2D8G

Thank you! Left some pansies seed bags near your house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tauschemo
Jul 11, 2011

Leif is visiting and I've got turnips are at 562. Going afk for a few hours to work.

https://turnip.exchange/island/dd164ae9

Lockin' up!

Tauschemo fucked around with this message at 16:18 on Apr 29, 2020