Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

Republicans posted:

Opening my island to visitors while I poop and make lunch. Dodo code is BPQMD. Turnips are 452 which ain't too shabby if you're looking to dump. Sylvia might still be making apple umbrella.

Also it's Stella's birthday so say hi.

thanks! you've got the coolest island i've seen so far and i made a bajillion bells selling my nips.

Lazy_Liberal fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Apr 9, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

sorry your friend doesn't like this kind of game. hope you don't die. animal crossing is cute and nice, here have an egg 🥚

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

New Leaf posted:

Self-quoting to the new page, but i'm about to be fully AFK for dinner. Hopefully it doesn't time out, but I'll leave it running in the other room. Surprised I haven't seen more visitors!

thanks buddy! left you some cash behind the bar.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

I just need a bulldoze mechanic for laying down paths and destroying swaths of cliffside. this square by square business takes some time.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

welp i realized a much better incline placement about two seconds after paying it off. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

E-flat posted:

I gave Renee a gift and she just gave me bells in return. Renee!! It was a gift!! This is very upsetting :ohdear:

e: oh my god now Kevin did too! :gonk:

Kevin... Renee gave me 1,313 bells... Not saying there's anything wrong with giving me 364, but... y'know... just sayin'...

wait so we have a Renee and also a Reneigh?

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

I'm a little bit bummed because I'd like to have a new villager, but there's no real way to make anyone leave.

Tonight, for the second time since I started the game, Kevin said he was thinking of leaving. I convinced him otherwise, but he's one of my favorites. Why do you keep wanting to leave, Kevin? You've been with me since day 1. :(

kevin just wants to be allowed to decorate his real home and he knows you're holding him back

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

RBA Starblade posted:

My wife loves the game lol, she played it for hours last night on day 1 just wandering around and fishing. It sucks a lot that player 2 can't do anything of real value in local co-op or even on their own since all progression is tied to the first player to start the game ever though. At least I can eventually mail her my fish?

honestly i love playing co-op as player 2 since my tools are unbreakable, nook achievements are counted, and everything goes to the recycling bin for convenient pick-up later. i'm surprised i haven't read any pro strats about it.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

A queen deserves a crown

WHAT IS THAT

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

Two more hours of goons wanna sell turnips for 446:

5BYT1

oh drumsticks says my Orville. can't connect

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

Marcel looks rad. can't believe pinky spoiled that poo poo

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

Sekenr posted:

I went hunting for tuna at the pier and caught a Coelacanth!

that's definitely more than a C+

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

Lurdiak posted:

Size has nothing to do with anything.

that's what he said

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Only one hour left until the prices change! Turnips currently 602 on Humboldt.

https://turnip.exchange/island/8ce01259

Tips not necessary, but if you're feeling generous, I'm looking for Gold Nuggets, Imperial Wall, and an Imperial Dining Table (preferably brown).

thank you for letting this big gay onto your big gay island

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

Jarf posted:

I made a thing to put on my mobile when I'm playing to help track which bugs/fish are worth catching/have been donated.
https://www.nook.buzz/

Enjoy.

this is cute and handy, thanks

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

McCracAttack posted:

I didn't know the skull wallpaper was glow in the dark!

This game is full of little surprises.

also just learned this! apparently high tech (?) and secret lab walls also glow

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

benisntfunny posted:

That sounds awful.

now me, i log in for twenty minutes and don't even water my flowers

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

yesssss chop the trees, make them stumps, drink their sap

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

sorry i've been hogging wisp. that puffball never leaves my island and i've gotten so many mediocre items.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

i only ever give villagers fruit gifts because i don't need to see them going along with the terrible clothing and furniture choices i make for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

fine fine i'll go back to trying to get my folks to wear the island uniform (green jumpsuit, work boots)