Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
And do you know what else they have? The only halfway decent mozzarella sticks in the fast food industry and, much more importantly, motherfuckin' Apple! :woop::siren::woop:TURNOVERS!!!!!!!!:woop::siren::woop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006
:crossarms:

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
their chicken cordon bleu is off-menu at a lot of locations but they'll still make it and it still owns bones.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
we have the meats. enclosed are our demands

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
You know what else they have? Au jus. It's not just for French Dips!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
they also have jalapeno poppers with sick rear end BRONCO BERRY dip.

all roast beef sandwiches require 1 packet each of arbys and horsey sauce, by law

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Arby's seems like they're priced a tier higher than they should be, their sandwiches always seem to taste OK at first bite then go downhill fast. I wouldn't even go there any more if they didn't have

Who What Now posted:

The only halfway decent mozzarella sticks in the fast food industry

How is that such a tough thing to get right?

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

very good onion rings.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
I don't get the Arby's hate. It's not amazing but it's decidedly decent and the specials are usually pretty good. If you're getting a roast beef get the medium one because the big one has a displeasing bread to filling ratio.

That said, the one near me is across the road from Popeyes so I only rarely visit.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Remember when beef n' cheddar's were 5 for $5? What the gently caress happened Arby's

I will on occasion roll up and get curly fries and jalapeno poppers because they are no slouch in that arena

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
They had some sandwich with brown sugar bacon on it last time I went. Holy gently caress that was good.

God tier fast-food bacon.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Arby's is good yo

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
arbys: its the gamer food

https://ispot.tv/a/AK8S

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
They have the best sauces.

The're expensive sandwiches are good, but the value stuff sucks.

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
Arby's new commercials with H. Jon Benjamin are pretty great too.

I'm not too big on the place itself anymore, but they atleast know how to advertise well

also the Nihilist Arby's Twitter Account may not be associated with Arby's, but it's good

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Arby's has the best sauces, sides, and desserts, but their sandwiches range from meh to bad and they are oddly expensive.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Most of their promotional sandwiches are bad. Lamb gyro is ok for FF. Market fresh sandwiches are very good.

Sometimes you just want a dumb-ol beef n cheddar and it hits the spot.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
I will be giving arbys another chance on Friday, will post result itt

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I'M HEADING TO ARBY'S RIGHT NOW!!!

e: for cheese sticks not a sandwich

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Arby's has a fast food reuben which automatically makes it good.

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

I will be giving arbys another chance on Friday, will post result itt

are you in america because i am starting to think like everything else in your nation it's worse there

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Heather Papps posted:

are you in america because i am starting to think like everything else in your nation it's worse there

Yes and yeah probably

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

i need to go eat arbys in sault ontario then saul michigan just to see because it's kind of a trope in american media that arbys is bad, but in my experience it has been nothing but quality meats, shaved thin, on a nice bun, with good fries

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

The Rage posted:

Remember when beef n' cheddar's were 5 for $5? What the gently caress happened Arby's

I will on occasion roll up and get curly fries and jalapeno poppers because they are no slouch in that arena

That wasn't the actual beef n cheddar, it was a smaller version like cheddar jr. I want to say

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
They have a low-key, top shelf fish sandwich. Sadly, the Hardee's Roast Beef is better than the basic Arby's Roast Beef. You guys are right about their promotional sandwiches, also they slather their Briskets in mayo and it's loving gross.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Heather Papps posted:

i need to go eat arbys in sault ontario then saul michigan just to see because it's kind of a trope in american media that arbys is bad, but in my experience it has been nothing but quality meats, shaved thin, on a nice bun, with good fries

As a Michigoon I can say with authority that our Arby's are extremely edible. Their thin-sliced meat is indeed food grade, and their curly fries are brought to a safe temperature before serving.

These are the highest compliments that can be given to a fast food chain

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I can get all kinds of weird stuff from UberEats but not Arby's and I feel like this is an injustice

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
the sliders are fine, i guess; i recall them being worth it at like $1.25 each but who knows how much they are now

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

I eat Arby’s once a year. On Christmas Eve. It is tradition.

A big pile of roast beef sandwiches and a few beef n cheddars for those who love the goo. Mound of curly fries.

We may or may not offend those we sit next to at church that evening as a result.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I used to really like their chicken sandwiches but for some reason they added shredded lettuce and tomato to them which completely hosed with the flavor. Especially as they were really low quality vegetables.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Do I get a gang tag for eating the meat mountain before?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Do I get a gang tag for eating the meat mountain before?

Truly you are the one spoken of in prophecy :worship:

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

I haven't had a Beef 'n Cheddar in forever....I might have to go out for supper tonight

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Got some Arby's on the way since I'm stuck at work.

Double roast beef, medium curly fries, 5 pc jalapeno poppers, lemonade.

I've never gotten it delivered and I had to add my sauce requests as an additional note I hope they notice it :(

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

These are godly.

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

5 for $5 roast beef sandwiches circa 1998. Man I was a fat kid.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

Captain Hygiene posted:

Truly you are the one spoken of in prophecy :worship:

Imagine my surprise when they released a Meat Mountain 2.0

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

Philthy posted:

These are godly.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I miss the 5 for 5. Now you're lucky to get 2 for 5. loving millennials.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

This hotdog is about as real as your story Steve Simmons

I had Arby's for dinner tonight. Got the brisket bacon beef and cheddar.