Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Piso Mojado

looks at front "hrmm"

looks at side "buhh"

looks at butt "oh yeah"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

too tight? no, just right :]

Piso Mojado

who doesn't love to get like 5 to 10 pairs of some crisp new jeans, walk into the dressing room, then bury their face in them

beer pal

hey jeans man you got some vaseline so i can try these on? haha anyway yeah ill take them thanks i dont need a bag

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

SeaGoatSupreme
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")
"I'm wearing this raw selvedge denim out the store and you can't stop me, I know what quality is"

*Leaves a dark blue rear end print on the seat of my 1993 Toyota Corolla with beige cloth seats and a stuck casette player*

SeaGoatSupreme
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")
The casette?

A mixtape I recorded off the radio with the Dixie chicks and Celene Dion

FutonForensic

are my genitals too prominent in this denim, and also, is that a good or bad thing

Manifisto

me: look I understand in theory why you focus on jeans plural. that's where the money is. and if your jeans work out the way you say they will I am on board, I will buy like a whole bunch of jeans. but in this evaluation phase a fiscally responsible person like myself would prefer to start out with a jean, singular, and see how it goes. if you want to throw in another jean for free, something to get me hooked, I'm listening. if not, give me one jean pant, and we'll see how it goes.

ty nesamdoom!

beer pal

[doing a prank] hey do you have any jeans with the waist size of... 22 inches hahaha

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Goons Are Gifts

If the pressure on your butt is high enough that looking at it causes rising pressure on your front, that's when you know it's the right jeans.

Twenty Four

I put my pants on every day just like anyone else. With my hands.

Piso Mojado

keep knocking mom, I'm reloading (my legs into these jeans)

Piso Mojado

[in British accent] "yes good morning pants chap, I would like a fitting AB plus plus for my denim slacks good sir. please and thank you"

Lucavi
did this yesterday

ready for summer

Escape From Noise

Twenty Four posted:

I put my pants on every day just like anyone else. With my hands.

I go hands free, personally.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqGTtFIZm5Y

wearing a lampshade

trying on jeggings at the pants store

Macnult

voiced my concern to an employee regarding how yes the jeans fit but in the past i’ve had jeans and other pants give me this weird lower back/tailbone pain sometimes if i’ve been sitting down for a while and i don’t know if it’s how the fabric is sewn together or what

Heather Papps

hello friend

knock knock
"come in, these might be a little- YOU AREN'Y MY MOOOOOOOOM"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
at the JNCO emporium with a cold half gallon of milk, looking for a back pocket that will accept the unopened half gallon easily

AKA :airquote: real :airquote: jncos

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Piso Mojado

Macnult posted:

voiced my concern to an employee regarding how yes the jeans fit but in the past i’ve had jeans and other pants give me this weird lower back/tailbone pain sometimes if i’ve been sitting down for a while and i don’t know if it’s how the fabric is sewn together or what

did you show them your tail?

Macnult

Piso Mojado posted:

did you show them your tail?

i try to, but the focus always turns to my nice butt

Twenty Four

Bring Your Own Butt

Escape From Noise

Bare Your Own Butt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous