Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

HD DAD posted:

God forbid Pike gets into a situation where he has to trade his life for one of his crew. Sucks to be Lieutenant Jeff - at least the captain will get some good pathos in as he realizes he literally cannot be killed yet.

If you're going to go with the whole pre-traumatic stress disorder/incredible weight of destiny poo poo, really go for it. Lean right the gently caress in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Move over, Sam Kirk, there's a new best miniscule egregious cameo in town :v:

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

istewart posted:

Mostly exposition, but the scene where he tries to save Scarlet Witch's parallel-universe counterpart demonstrates that he can still sell an intense, fairly abstract situation. I've never been worried about his acting skills fading; I just can't fathom why he's willing to accept such crap material for Picard if it's supposed to be his swan song for the character. (Marvel, on the other hand, will surely keep bringing him back for cameos much as JJ Abrams did with Nimoy.)

I heard he's responsible for a lot of this stuff, he's in on the writing and direction of the show, so it reflects what he thinks is good.