Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

That dog is Black Philip in canine form.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I said come in! posted:

My dog is an American Eskimo and she is superior to this trash dog in every single way.

If you think about dogs like this you're basically one step to becoming one of the weird Show Dog lunatics who look at living creatures as status symbols. Who gives a poo poo about the breed man.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

"Oh this dog is too small"
"Oh this dog is too ugly"
"Oh this dog isn't manly"
"Oh this dog isn't cool"

You fool, you fuckibg execrable turd entity, you fuckfart, it's not a porcelain doll in a cabinet, it's not your loving over compensating gun collection, it's not your collection of anal beads and didgeridoos, it's not some bullshit for you to show off with and it's not something to use as a projection of your identity and how you want others to perceive you.

It's a damned living thing. Give it home, adopt from a shelter, learn to love it no matter the dumbass breed.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHH *crouches down* YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *hair begins to stick up* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *large yellow energy waves begin radiating out* AAAAAAAAAAAA *hair turns blonde in an instant* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *muscles and veins bulge out* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DONT loving TREAT ANIMALS LIKE OBJECTS

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

CountryMatters posted:

Purebred dog poo poo should be illegal. Just obsessively breeding these hosed up wheezing gremlin dogs because this one's spine isn't donuty enough, I really want a dog with a complete pretzel spine that is in constant pain its whole life, then finally I will win krufts and show that bitch Nancy who's boss

Engineering animals into perpetual suffering is one of the most insane normalized cultural touchstones.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Wifi Toilet posted:

Hooray and congratulations to all involved in the annual canine eugenics competition!

Regrettably Eugene died this year, he choked to death as his own eyeball popped out of his skull.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Truck Stop Stall posted:

love when pets have people names

Yes.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

canadianclassic posted:

My dog (R) and her boyfriend

This appears to be dogs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU