Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
I wish ESA was a little more popular because they have a more interesting variety of runs than AGDQ, which repeats itself a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

i didn't watch a whole lot of ESA but i'm really enjoying Frost Fatales so far, i feel like without the pressure of the live audience the stakes are a little lower, which leads to more interesting tangents and learning a lot about running. Or reading Yu-Gi-Oh scripts aloud, as the case may be in some instances.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
I had seen deadmau5 chillin in the chat a few times and heard there was a $10k donation but I didn't hear that was him until just now lmao I love the internet Dr

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

i highly reccomend watching the I <3 Katamari run when it comes on VOD, it was a lot of fun and my choice of music was picked for the big climax stage!

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
Really looking forward to vod for Gitaroo Man. I could only ever do Tainted Lovers on Master Mode, that thing is no joke, especially Sanbone Trio.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Another run to watch if you get a chance: the Buzz Lightyear of Star Command run that just ended, which has a very nice surprise ending!

and if you have a whole bunch of time to kill, the same runner did a Kids Next Door game not that long before that run i mentioned that really adds a bit of context.

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Alright, we're coming up at the end of the two weeks of marathons here. So start listing your recommendations in the thread, from both ESA Winter and Frost Fatales. For the time being, I'll just put your quoted posts wholesale into the second post.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Heh, the super Metroid run is on a romhack with some spicy gdq memes thrown in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.
I was playing on my Switch and it just occurred to me that thanks to Nintendo there is now an even worse setup then 2 player 1 controller. When are we gonna see two player coop runs where both players are playing a different half of each character?