Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
I just got my taxes back and I might treat myself to posting an N-word later. But at ten bucks a pop I thought I'd open the floor to suggestions so I don't waste it. Thoughts, concepts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Daikloktos posted:

I just got my taxes back and I might treat myself to posting an N-word later. But at ten bucks a pop I thought I'd open the floor to suggestions so I don't waste it. Thoughts, concepts?

Just whisper it to yourself in darkness. There's no need to upset people.

Gabriel Grub
Dec 18, 2004
Tax return is the paperwork. You are talking about a tax refund. Idiot.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

nooooooo

gently caress noo dude

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Who gets a return?

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
i'm frankly too scared to look at mine and will absolutely be getting greasily hosed over

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Last year I think I paid $5k in at April 15th. Lol

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
I should be getting around 400€ back in august. I might say the R-word, or the double C word. Definitely won't post them though.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Just post a goatse, then people will still respect you when you come back. Hope that helps.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
LMAO if your crippling student loan debt doesn’t annihilate your tax return completely just LOL

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I don’t understand taxes and money much, that’s why I have an accountant to worry about this poo poo.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Lol if you don’t have a wealth manager

Ez8
Aug 5, 2004
Is the n-word something boomers say or is a millennial thing? I want to be sure my ire is directed appropriately, op.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Ez8 posted:

Is the n-word something boomers say or is a millennial thing? I want to be sure my ire is directed appropriately, op.

Posters are their av

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Balance or assess your taxes better, op, ideally your refund should be 0 dollars. It's not just free n-word spouting money from the government, it's YOUR n-word spouting money and they're giving it back

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
Just lol if you care about money.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Not sure what Nietzsche has to do with your finances?

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Just claim all the exemptions on your W4 then you won't have to pay taxes

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
I remember when there was a wordfilter that changed "neoliberal" to "n-word". Is that the word you're thinking of?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Daikloktos posted:

I thought the joke was that being rich makes you racist, and like you were comically reducing the effect to just saying the n word
this makes it sound more like you're already racist and just waiting to be racist openly and that's not as funny

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Thinking really hard about if I touched bitcoin on my tax return

curlingiron
Dec 15, 2006

b l o o p

Idk OP, that’s not one of the approved scenarios.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Have you considered just posting Goatse, instead?

Been a while since i've seen a good Goatse thread.

youre
Dec 30, 2019

sale on Banksy art posted:

Tax return is the paperwork. You are talking about a tax refund. Idiot.

brutal

youre
Dec 30, 2019

OP you heading in the Louis CK direction with that N bomb you saving up, or going to spend it on hate speech towards an actual proven minority poster?

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

youre posted:

OP you heading in the Louis CK direction with that N bomb you saving up, or going to spend it on hate speech towards an actual proven minority poster?

I'm going to find a forum no one has posted in since the bush administration and post it there and see how long it takes.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
My tax refunds always go immediately back go the state because the liqueur stores are all owned by the state. There's beauty in this.

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
jokes on us the N word is going to be NOICE

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Personally, I like to shore up my N-words for a rainy day, what with the nconomy being what it is.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
lucky for you, op:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Bronze Fonz posted:

Not sure what Nietzsche has to do with your finances?

Nietzsche famously coined the phrase "that which does not kill me makes me stronger"
Obviously OP has survived the dreaded taxation and is much more powerful for it.
Good on you OP.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
No!!!?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

What do you mean? I thought that my conclusion was good and proper.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
gently caress yeah man. Let's do it together on 3. 1...2...

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
lmao if u dont cheat on your taxes just lol

dont report supplemental income u idiots

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

OP, post a pic of yourself farting in your mouth, captioned, "A n- who fart in he own mouth, he a shameful n-".

You could cover your face with poop to preserve anonymity.

:10bux: well spent.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Did u say it?

FOLK STYLE FISTING
Jan 2, 2020

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Burt you are posting a bit like Two Olives used to, except you use words instead of pictures.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Noncompliance is never a good option, the IRS is relentless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I'm looking at an n word right now