Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

taiyoko
Jan 10, 2008

I'm so glad my car now has built-in Bluetooth, because those fm transmitters suck when you're on a long trip and have to reconfigure it a million times along the way. Or even on just a moderately long commute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

taiyoko
Jan 10, 2008

I used Adobe Pagemaker in my high school yearbook class. I was the only person nerdy enough to have my own (windows 98!) laptop that I carried to school, so the teacher just slapped the school copy/serial on there for me to use. Printed via carefully holding it up next to the printer so the infrared port was aligned enough to transmit, and all my funky custom fonts I had to be sure to send in on a floppy when I submitted my pages.