Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

So lately I've been SEAing a lady. It's the sea. So far it's been really great. She's the first older woman I've dated but she's really deep and I feel like we connect on a really intense level. I mean all of our dates are at the beach, she has plenty to offer, and so many dimensions to her personality. I've been thinking about the whole relationship lately and thought maybe asking some strangers online would be the best course of action.

But I've been kind of having my doubts about the relationship. For starters some have been around the block. She's been around the whole world! I don't really judge her for that but it's just kind of intimidating you know? Also there are a lot of old sailors who say that they're married to her. Like all of the time. It makes me a little insecure. Am I "the other guy" or whatever here? How many of us are there? Is this an open relationship thing? I'm not sure I can handle that.

Also if things are going to get serious I don't know what that means for spending time with my family. They're in a land-locked state. I'm sure they don't mind coming to us every so often but I'd feel bad having them visit us every time there's a gathering. It feels kind of unfair.

I really love her. Perfect in so many ways but she can be a bit...temperamental. Things can be going just fine. You know. Smooth sailing ahead, then all of a sudden she'll start getting really unpredictable and...well violent. She hasn't really hurt me but it's gotten a little more close than I'd like to admit. She can really bluster and blow. I know that's not great but when things are good, they are really good and I'd hate to throw out a relationship with so many positives over a problem like this which could possibly be fixed.

So what do you think? Are they things I can do to improve? Maybe things I should consider about her situation?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giksAOoFx5w

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Macnult

i hate to be the bearer of bad news but there are plenty of fish in the sea

Mr. Dick

by Cyrano4747
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRYFKcMa_Ek

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

the sea is a my mistress, so back off! Also, please don't tell my wife

cda

by Hand Knit
*looking int he mirror and flexiong before the date* i'm going to gently caress the sea

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Yinlock

friendzoned by the sea

Stoner Sloth

ive heard that owning a boat is v expensive and that the sea is a cruel mistress, does this mean that the sea is a fin dom?

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

biosterous

it's definitely full of fins, i think you're on to something

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Goons Are Gifts

It's good to not be shallow about who you date and I for one support your endeavor to date a big girl like the sea. 70% of the earth's surface you say? More room for play I call that.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

There's just more of her to love

Jaguars!

Life begins at the roaring forties

google THIS

I heard that the sea has crabs

FutonForensic

"okay, i think everyone's on the lifeboats. wait, where's the captain?"

"he's staying behind. he said something along the lines of, 'a captain always goes down on the sea.'"

google THIS

(lying on the beach panting) Wow...I guess it really isn't the size of the boat.

Escape From Noise

Sorry for the late reply. Got in a bit of a fight with this old Cuban fisherman. He wrote this kind of tell all...I guess you'd call in a memoir? I just don't think that the sea comes off very good in it because he's very bitter.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

google THIS posted:

(lying on the beach panting) Wow...I guess it really isn't the size of the boat.

Lol

Yinlock

FutonForensic posted:

"he's staying behind. he said something along the lines of, 'a captain always goes down on the sea.'"

"and in science news, top researchers have reached a new breakthrough in their quest to, and i quote, "eat the sea's rear end""

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

Escape From Noise

Macnult posted:

i hate to be the bearer of bad news but there are plenty of fish in the sea

Sorry. Been busy but she was very forthcoming about this early on

Escape From Noise

cda posted:

*looking int he mirror and flexiong before the date* i'm going to gently caress the sea

Yinlock posted:

friendzoned by the sea

FutonForensic posted:

Lots of great posts itt

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 16:00 on Feb 23, 2020

Stoner Sloth

Yinlock posted:

"and in science news, top researchers have reached a new breakthrough in their quest to, and i quote, "eat the sea's rear end""

"until recently, we knew more about the surface of the moon than about the bottom of the ocean."

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Mummy Napkin
she was a little too wild for me, man. like, she'll just let you go to the bathroom on or in her.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Stoner Sloth posted:

"until recently, we knew more about the surface of the moon than about the bottom of the ocean."

Buzz Aldrin - first man to gently caress the moon

Yinlock

Stoner Sloth posted:

"it is unethical to have so thoroughly cleaned the moon's butthole and yet left our mother ocean's untouched"

FutonForensic

Yinlock

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
:five:

alnilam

biosterous

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

google THIS

Escape From Noise

:eyepop:

Goons Are Gifts

wearing a lampshade

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Holy gently caress

Yinlock

lol at the crying lady

cucked by the sea

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Manifisto

*me on a date at a fancy restaurant, with a glass of seawater set at the place opposite me*

*waiter starts clearing dishes, moves to pick up the glass*

me: don't you touch her! don't you loving touch her!

the sea: *sigh* why do men always get so jealous

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

Manifisto posted:

*me on a date at a fancy restaurant, with a glass of seawater set at the place opposite me*

*waiter starts clearing dishes, moves to pick up the glass*

me: don't you touch her! don't you loving touch her!

the sea: *sigh* why do men always get so jealous

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless

threesome with a geoduck