Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

What would THIS POSSUM do with a loaded gun? A gentle creature with a frightening facade, the Possum is nature's median. Would this change if we gave the Possum a firearm, capable of death? A Ruger Wrangler Single-Action Revolver has been placed on the ground near this animal... all we can do now is wait...

Please hit that like button and subscribe for more updates, the answers will shocks you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
YOU GET OUT OF THAT CAT FOO...oh, uh, im sorry sir. p-please enjoy your m-m-m-meal...!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

LIVESTREAM: Crab with knife. What will we do. (8 viewers)

Goons Are Gifts

Putty posted:

WORLD STAR, WORLD STAAAAR

*failarmy theme plays in the background*

Macnult

holding up an NRA convention because the handgun won’t stay on top of my pet turtle

Heather Papps

hello friend

an octopus could shoot 8 guns at once

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

This doberman has two buttons to press on a contraption. One button releases a treat for the dog to eat, while the other releases two loaded derringers. Will the increased quantity of reward per push convince the dog to prefer being rewarded with guns?

Mr. Dick

by Cyrano4747
OP, Mr. Dick's hubris will see your giving animals gun and raise you turning animals into guns.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Heather Papps posted:

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
makes u think

Escape From Noise

Monkey with a mace.

Javelina with a javelin

Escape From Noise

A bear hijacking a honey tanker truck at gunpoint

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
Hedgehog with an ar-15: gotta go fast? Let's see you out run a BULLET

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I bet a bear motorcycle gang would really gently caress poo poo up

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
The warthog always has the largest gun, and even got wings and can fly...

<3 <3 Vanisher

Yinlock

Putty posted:

why would a crab need a knife when it's deadly claws can already shred steel

the crab only needs one improvement to it's otherwise flawless arsenal: a gun

Escape From Noise

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I bet a bear motorcycle gang would really gently caress poo poo up

At least for most of the year

Heather Papps

hello friend

i tried giving a cat a gun and it gave me a judgemental stare, for the gun is the tool of the coward.

"they who deign to kill must come to terms with the gravity of your power - by tooth and claw i rule the alley, by purr and pet i rule the house. yet my control is demanded whisker to whisker, not from a dozen houses away, bearing no risk. truly, man, know that the thrill is in the hunt, not the result. how many mice have i cast at the feet of my slaves, a pittance for you helpless kittens, so weak and afraid. your penis so unbarbed, your teeth and claws so blunted that your kind constructed a fake penisclawtooth to disguise your fear with sound and light. bring me a treat, child."

i wept, for he was wise and i was a fool.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V3oT7BRiWo

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Escape From Noise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyqDvojqxc8

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgHW5QSLE3E

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Heather Papps posted:

i tried giving a cat a gun and it gave me a judgemental stare, for the gun is the tool of the coward.

"they who deign to kill must come to terms with the gravity of your power - by tooth and claw i rule the alley, by purr and pet i rule the house. yet my control is demanded whisker to whisker, not from a dozen houses away, bearing no risk. truly, man, know that the thrill is in the hunt, not the result. how many mice have i cast at the feet of my slaves, a pittance for you helpless kittens, so weak and afraid. your penis so unbarbed, your teeth and claws so blunted that your kind constructed a fake penisclawtooth to disguise your fear with sound and light. bring me a treat, child."

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Heather Papps posted:

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Heather Papps posted:

Giving barbs to human penises social experiment

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Putty posted:

Giving barbs to human penises social experiment

I knew a guy with a barbed dick. Apparently it's one of those generic throwback things like when people are born with a tail.
New product idea: barbed guns with tails so animals will be more comfortable with them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit

Heather Papps posted:

or one gun with eight difrernt things on it

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!