Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

So I can pretty safely scrap all my level 30 gear once I get level 31 stuff, right? Since you can't rip traits off under level 31 gear?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!

An LMG seems to be a great weapon to use if you're using the oxidizer chem launcher. You just pin a target in place and then dumb a few oxidizers on them and they just sit there and melt.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Miss me with that "could have been JTF" bullshit. The JFT are Jabronies, and my division agent is an activated mailman that finally gets to go POSTAL.

As the child of a retired letter carrier, I continue to be disappointed that there is no USPS outfit in the game.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!

FAUXTON posted:

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

Rick's show is the only stable thing in NYC, years later and he's still at the mic breaking brains, they should have him running a settlement at this point

Is it already years? I thought we were in the summer after? Like July/August ish.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!

I demand to know why I am not allowed to wear this hat:

Let me wear a tricorne like a stupid weirdo! :argh:

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!

Imaginary Friend posted:

So how do I disable the quick mission text on the right side of the screen? It shows me a mission I don't care about right now. I probably turned it on when I played the base game but can't find any toggle in the jungle that are the menues. My google-fu doesn't seem to be able to solve this >_<

Try the Projects menu, inside the map.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!

Hakarne posted:

The only thing that sucks are heavy gunners. It takes like 10+ mortars to gib them and it's really slowing me down when I run into them. What's a good skill for dealing with hardened targets like that? I almost exclusively used guns in D1 and D2 so I'm new to skill builds.

For heavy gunners if it’s just them you could try ducking into cover away from them and switching to the sniper turret, I’ve been using the sniper turret some and occasionally it just seems to kill heavies even before their armor is depleted (I’m only on hard though).

I switched to the arty turret last night and it’s real fun, I think I’ll start working on a better gearset for so thanks for the suggestions on what to shoot for.

As for a second skill I’ve been using the sticky bomb launcher for extra boom (plus “needs to go boom NOW” on demand) but there might be something more useful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!

Is there a good effort post about weapon modding I can reference? Usually I just go for Stability and Accuracy with most weapons.

I got a perfect rolled Glory Daze Assault Rifle last night and was wondering what I should make the third modifier for it, currently I got one with +12% Accuracy but I wasn’t sure if replacing that with something else would be an improvement.