Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
i had robopon as a kid

i can still perfectly remember the sound of that goddamn speaker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Pyro Jack posted:

It's nice to see a Robopon LP considering how rare is it. Probably because of the save issue.

i had robopon as a kid and could never get very far because i could not figure out how anything worked. i tried to replay it recently and again couldn't get very far because of emulation issues lol. the save thing, time not progressing properly so no business upgrades, and thr robopon storage bugging out so badly i couldn't retrieve anything that had been stored nor could i sell anything

so thank you mega64 for laying upon this beautiful badly drawn grenade

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Mega64 posted:

Finally got around to playing the next update (you'd be surprised how much free time can be eaten up by Animal Crossing and Trials of Mana). It's basically a bunch of dumb mini-games and me catching and evolving a boatload of Robopon. Updates will be slow for awhile since a janky slow GBC RPG is low on my gaming priorities right now, but I'm gonna guess this is only going to take two more updates to take out Legend Four, so with the side content we're probably around the halfway point.

and then you can move on to robopon 64!