Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Dilburrito

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
The tie symbolizes the libidinal dilboner

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

I have no idea why this is so funny to me

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
They're variables, so you can dial them up or down. For example, you can dial character up to cartoonish & this lets you skip expensive learning focus

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

I remember as a kid when I was obsessed with comic strips reading a Dilbert compendium where in the preface or as an author comment Adams stated his theory that each person had a limited amount of happiness set at birth and when it was used up you died which was why things like drugs and alcohol and candy were bad for you but eating veggies lengthened your life expectancy. I think the seeds were always there although they took a while to present themselves in public.

the dilburrito was an attempt to extend human life

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Dilbert: regressions

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

ElectricSheep posted:

Really hoping that Bill Watterson is OK

also this prompted me to look up Bruce Tinsley of Mallard Fillmore and see what new dumb poo poo he's been up to since he drew that anti Semitic caricature of Jon Stewart 18 years ago

there's a reason he left that life

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

gently caress i thought this came out before twitter what the poo poo

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Where is the realbert then

What the gently caress is going on

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Diy it on ur dilburitto

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
"well, turns out hepatitis is rampaging through the fetishbert enthusiast scene"

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
scott adams: CRT understander

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
check this out: scrote adams

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010