Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Exsqueeze me, why the sour face? I'm here to lemon aid you. Let's juice it.
Is any of this advice useful for sub 10? What are you supposed to compete with on vendors alone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Rifles just aren't my style but I'll gladly adapt until I open up the market. What I've been doing is running in naked and charging for weapon and wooden crates. I'm making a lot of money like this but not much XP.
Thanks

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Yeah but anyone who is sub 10 asking this advice is asking for things that can be bought with money over and over again cuz we're dying over and over again. I'm not going to run ten scav rounds to have a chance to use a gun I'm going to lose in the first map I bring it to.

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Just wanted to know what's good to buy with cash but thanks everyone.

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Lol k bud

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

I know a few nice PvE games you could play instead

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Stardew is coop. Manage your inventory squares between romps fighting baddies in the dungeon with your custom kit.

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Go write a death threat about it. It's an early access game. They can do whatever the gently caress they want and you can play something else.

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Mondian posted:

did you mean to post this on reddit and end up here on accident

Did you? You forgot to write 'shill'

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Oysters Autobio posted:

lmao, it's been an "early access game" since what? 2016? I love the whiteknighting of buT iTs a bEtA is so hilariously pathetic considering they've been selling this game now for three years as "early access". They also apparently started development of it in loving 2012. There's some real dumb issues that should have been solved from 4 years of closed off development, and then another 4 years of selling the loving game, with a big proportion of that from people paying $150 or whatever for EOD.

If you actually think early access or beta means actually anything these days but an excuse for lovely development I don't know what to tell you.

Let me guess, you also think when this game will be released its going to be open-world because Nikita said so.

Good lord nobody gives a poo poo about any of this. You bought into a beta, gamer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

This is a slap in the face to eod owners!!!!!!!!!!