Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
vote for the best star warsior
sheev palpatine
kyle katarn
jj abrams
the x wing
the ewoks
bossk
ig droid (any)
spock
midichlorians
cantina bartender
wookieepedia
darth icky
obi wan kenobi
gonk droid
battle droid
yoda
https://i.imgur.com/NxMHQDy.gif
the dead speak
*sigh* dash rendar
rey and kylo ren (you have to vote for both)
kreia
planet-destroying star destroyer
a planet destroying a star destroyer
death sticks
dr evazan and ponda baba
Baby Yoda
Vote of No Confidence
the dead speak!
BLOAT of No Confidence
View Results

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

vote for the best star warsior here. feel free to suggest additional options for me to not add to the poll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Missus Dill
May 8, 2007

you forgot the little laughing jester guy that sits at jabba’s tail

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
can’t see poll on app but anyway it’s paul saltines and his karate killings

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
wheres the younglings

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

this is not a democracy

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

lol Baby Yoda not on the list

way to gently caress up, cuntman.net

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

just vote for yoda sheesh

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Filthy Hans posted:

lol The Child not on the list

way to gently caress up, cuntman.net

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Baby Yoda has been added to the list please make it known if you would like to have retroactively voted for baby yoda and how many times

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Also thread stuck for 72 hours after which any star warsiors who have not reached at least a five percent vote threshold will be shot first.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

i would have voted for him exactly 11 times

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
vote reylo you fucks

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
Statement: This poll is sorely lacking in the option to vote for HK-47.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

it's The Child u ignorent fuckers

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
so far it looks like it's going to be a three-way battle between Dash Rendar, the Gonk Droid, and "THE DEAD SPEAK!"

things are gonna get heated!

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

i regret putting dr evazan and ponda baba there instead of baby yoda (the child) i will never live down this failure

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
wow, i hear kyle katarn just officially dropped out of the race and may have left *sigh* dash rendar a voicemail about future strategy

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Voted for Gonk. Salacious Crumb would have been great. Or of course HK-47 for my honest vote.

edit: meatbag

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Votings over, right? 'Cause it looks like my boy Dash Rendar got over a million votes! Man! Who knew we had so many active users on this website? Not I! This is shocking and unprecedented!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Who's Dash Rander?

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Who's Dash Rander?
Someone who yells from the chest "gently caress Midichlorians!" like the non-giver of fucks he is.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

:sigh: dash rendar

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i call him “rash dander”, because i am unkind regarding his multiple unfortunate skin conditions

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Crash Bendar

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Dash Rendar posted:

Votings over, right? 'Cause it looks like my boy Dash Rendar got over a million votes! Man! Who knew we had so many active users on this website? Not I! This is shocking and unprecedented!

Something Awful's back on top, baby.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Unfortunately in a few days it's looking like baby yoda is going to have to be executed with the rest of the non-ten-thousand vote havers

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Also the eleven votes that one user meant to cast for baby yoda have been cast. Please anyone let me know if you need me to cast more votes for you.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i would like to cast 40 billion votes for gonk

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Squizzle posted:

i would like to cast 40 billion votes for gonk

:hmmyes:

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
As it turns out that's totally doable.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Unfortunately now it looks like Dash Rendar might not qualify for our 5 percent cut!

Anyone please let me know any votes you would like to cast and how many. At this time it may be apropos to mention that as a special 2 day deal we will also accept anyone who would like to apply negative votes just in case you accidentally voted too much and need your votes back pronto.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
A small technicality I forgot to add the votes already cast for gonk droid to the 40 billion and now I can't remember how many there were.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

im the one who voted for dash rendar 1000000 times. after some time thinking about it i would like to give those votes to bossk instead

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I trust the posters of this subforum with my very life. Their word is my bond. The votes shall be moved!

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Small clerical note, Dash Rendar actually received a million and eight votes however obviously Cuntman forgot how many times he had voted for Dash Rendar and all one million votes were transferred to Bossk

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Bossk is now pulling significantly ahead of the rest of the pack with 0% of the total vote.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

if you think about it, the dead speak! should have one vote for every person who was on alderaan in the last few moments there were people, or alderaan, there

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
:hmmyes:

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
1,999,940,000 votes added to account for everyone who died that day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
The dead speak has a respectable 4.76 percent now, this means it's almost good enough to not need to die when our polls close!