Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
vote for the best star warsior
sheev palpatine
kyle katarn
jj abrams
the x wing
the ewoks
bossk
ig droid (any)
spock
midichlorians
cantina bartender
wookieepedia
darth icky
obi wan kenobi
gonk droid
battle droid
yoda
https://i.imgur.com/NxMHQDy.gif
the dead speak
*sigh* dash rendar
rey and kylo ren (you have to vote for both)
kreia
planet-destroying star destroyer
a planet destroying a star destroyer
death sticks
dr evazan and ponda baba
Baby Yoda
Vote of No Confidence
the dead speak!
BLOAT of No Confidence
View Results

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
can’t see poll on app but anyway it’s paul saltines and his karate killings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
Hi I still can’t interact with the poll on mobile but I’d like to vote -3 (negative three) times for JJ Abrams. Thank you

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Can’t wait for the comic about sheev's clone son and his lady friend getting ivf instead of loving