Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

what determines if a butt is funny or hot? can one butt be both at the same time? can one butt be funny at some times and hot other times? what if i find a butt funny and someone else finds it hot?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
the butt is both dead and alive b4 u open the box, hth

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
"god does not play with butts"
-einstein

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
my butt is quantum entangled with my mouth - whenever I talk poo poo, I poo poo... and unfortunately the other way around.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Goons Are Gifts

lmao your butt is arousing me so hard Jesus hahahaa

Heather Papps

hello friend

me seeing a funny, but sexy butt: "hahahahaaaaaaa---awoooooooooooga!"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

google THIS

FunnySexyButt: The BYOB Story

Macnult

being and nothingbutts

watho

My (24F) girlfriend (23F) has a funny butt and it’s driving our relationship apart (self.reddit.com)

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Scaly Haylie

schrodinger's butt

Nosfereefer

google THIS posted:

FunnySexyButt: The BYOB Story

funnysexybutt please post

google THIS

Sometimes a sexy butt becomes funny simply by being observed.

google THIS fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Mar 5, 2020

Manifisto

watho posted:

what determines if a butt is funny or hot? can one butt be both at the same time? can one butt be funny at some times and hot other times? what if i find a butt funny and someone else finds it hot?

psychologists and statisticians seriously discussing large scale experiments designed to determine whether butt funniness and hotness are dependent or independent variables

a metastudy of those psychologists and statisticians designed to determine whether their study design is secretly motivated by horniness and/or irony

we do not discuss the meta-metastudy

ty nesamdoom!

watho

a grainy compressed photo of a butt goes viral on the internet and sparks heated debates on if the butt is sexy or funny

FutonForensic

I pooped from my butt through two slits expecting to see two funny streaks of poop on the wall behind them, but instead there were three sexy streaks of poop. what the hell

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Sometimes butts produce poop particles, but other times butts produce flatulence waves.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

We'll need two butts for the double slit experiment

biosterous

pants being taken off: sexy

pants falling down: funny

pants being pulled down: funny and/or sexy???

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

We'll need two butts for the double slit experiment

<3 <3 Vanisher

watho

i’m close to busting this case wide open there’s just one more anomaly. *flips whiteboard around revealing THE FLANDERS PARADOX written in enormous letters

in season 11 episode 10 of the simpsons there is a joke where homer is distracted by ned flanders’ sexy butt. the joke is very funny but the butt is clearly sexy and if it wasn’t the joke wouldn’t be funny. if flanders had a traditional funny butt the joke wouldn’t have been the legendarily funny one that we remember to this day.

Finger Prince

google THIS posted:

Sometimes a sexy butt becomes funny simply by being observed.

A butt is both sexy and funny until it is observed. Then the quantum state of the butt collapses into one of the two options. If you observe the funniness of the butt, you cannot know its sexiness (example: ace Ventura might have a sexy butt, but we cannot observe it since he did that "can I rear end you a few questions" / "o sole mio, rear end in a top hat-o-mia" but). Similarly, an observed sexy butt, once observed to be sexy, can try to be funny, but nope, still sexy.

FutonForensic

every butt that exists was created from the Big Butt. it is assumed that the properties of butts, such as Apple Bottom or Puerto Rican, coalesced simultaneously or shortly thereafter

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
I've always wondered where the quantum butt chain breaks... the Human Centipede 3 gave no easy answers

<3 <3 Vanisher

watho

Uxzuigal posted:

I've always wondered where the quantum butt chain breaks... the Human Centipede 3 gave no easy answers

it’s butts all the way down

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

watho posted:

it’s butts all the way down

if we could prove this, it would certainly change the perception of mankind

<3 <3 Vanisher

google THIS

lmao bottom quark

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
some butts fart, op.

a farting butt once in motion can never be sexy.

hth

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

watho

prepuce repurposed posted:

some butts fart, op.

a farting butt once in motion can never be sexy.

hth

some people have fart fetishes and find farting butts v sexy :ohdear:

Areola Grande

:argh: foiled again

alnilam

Foiled By Fetishes would be a good username

Areola Grande

I guess Einstein was full of poo poo after all

watho

alnilam posted:

Foiled By Fetishes would be a good username

mods?

Finger Prince

Having an existential crisis over the quantum state of buttsex? Talk to us about your sex life. In fact, it's the coolest thing on Earth and a professional hero to anyone who's looking for a new romance. Also, poop the next time your partner puts their s--t on your floor. Check out all the best buttsex recipes right here.

Advertisement - Continue Reading Below

Getty Images Helen Sloan

1. Cliteracy: An excellent substitute for a sexual partner

To be clear, once you're convinced you're the star of your own sex scene, there's a whole host of ways to make it more enjoyable. Here are just a few ideas, not all of which involve us privy to your true sexual soul:

Shadow0

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

What does this all mean for anti-butts? Butts with opposite charge and spin? If a butt and anti-butt collide, what do they emit?

Stoner Sloth

Shadow0 posted:

What does this all mean for anti-butts? Butts with opposite charge and spin? If a butt and anti-butt collide, what do they emit?

gassa ray photons

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

*Me in the lab tryna measure the drat butt*

Me: Poster!! I can't measure this butt, either I see it more clearly and I can't tell wtf where the dang butt is going!! Or I measure it less clearly and I can tell where the dang butt going but I can't see it as well!!

Poster: Yes Swamp that is the nature of Quantum Butt Mechanics.

Me: That's stupid, that's dumb, consider yourself reported.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!