Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Haha yes I'm feeling cool and human and I've got a momentary reprieve from the existential angst which plagues my every waking moment :smugbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AKZ

YOU GUYS WANT TO RENT A COUPLE JET SKIS?!?!

Escape From Noise

Dabbing myself with vinegar when I'm suddenly overcome with an insatiable desire for pickles

Heather Papps

hello friend

i can't find my shirt who has my shirt?

oh it's on my head lol

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Manifisto

NO YOURE DRUNK AND SUNBURNT, IM NT DRKN . . DRINK . . . DRUNB .. . ah fuhk you knowwat I meansh

ty nesamdoom!

Mummy Napkin
i fuckign love you man sorry i got aloe vera al lover your couch i'll pay for it dude i'll pay fir it YO WHO WANTS TO TACO BELL?! my loving ex loved taco bell man gently caress HER i cant feel poo poo i need another beer

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
**hic!**

Ouch.

**hic!**

Ouch.

**hic!**

Ouch.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Mummy Napkin posted:

i fuckign love you man sorry i got aloe vera al lover your couch i'll pay for it dude i'll pay fir it YO WHO WANTS TO TACO BELL?! my loving ex loved taco bell man gently caress HER i cant feel poo poo i need another beer

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

DeathCrabForCutie
oh fuc-
I'm gonna lay in the shade and try not to move. Oorgh

sig by Pot Smoke Phoenix!

google THIS

Can't wait to wake up to a double strength hangover with sheet crease marks so deep in my raw skin I start to worry they're permanent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

French Accent

it's like that time i went to the tanning salon! the clerk told me to keep the drinks away from the machine but i sneaked one in and accidentally dropped some on the machine. it's not sunburn but it feels similar