Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
I might just play through MCC: Halo CE tonight instead of watching the PPV although that game has aged horribly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

RealFoxy posted:

Do you have XBL? I might join you

Yeah. I have the PC version but I think it supports crossplay? I dunno exactly. XBL ID is the same as my name here.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

RealFoxy posted:

I've got a code from a Special Edition XBONE that came with a code for the game, I'll check if it's still redeemable

Unfortunately cross play isn't a thing for the XB1 and PC versions as I just checked. Which is weird but that's Microsoft for you.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Lucha House Party are going to probably be the first team eliminated from this.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Braun Strowman Mashum Basham Monster Truck Rally would rule tbh

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
lol at Sami just dancing around in the background

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
So Sami Zayn won the IC title? Cool. Now he can lose it in a couple of weeks at Mania in a squash match.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Now its time to see if Shayna somehow manages to get Philly to turn on her as well with THIS IS BORING or RONDA ROUSEY chants.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
We go from a super high with Sami winning the title, to a super low with Shayna likely winning EC.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
You know, that bite angle loses its effectiveness if you replay it like 20 times in two weeks. And also if your wrestling style is bad enough that the audience goes into business for itself.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Hirez posted:

Sarah Logan is the jobberest jobber there is, or maybe Natalya

Nattie actually wins from time to time. I can't remember the last time Sarah Logan won a match that isn't on WWE Main Event.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Considering Asuka spits out poison mist, I don't think Shayna would want to bite her. And god forbid Asuka bite back. Shayna might die from poisoning.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
oh boy we get terrible nattie trash talking :geno:

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Jerusalem posted:

Just let Asuka run wild on all these fools, please.

At this point, Asuka may be the only over woman in the entire match lol

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
lol they are going to bury their entire women's division just in a lovely attempt to get shayna over

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Asuka is the only woman who matters imo

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
this match loving sucks though

way too much downtime

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
ahahahah this match is so loving bad

shayna is terrible

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

surf rock posted:

Well... you can't say that they're not trying to build up Shayna as a threat. You have to let the new star squash some people to establish credibility as a killer.

It doesn't make for the most exciting match, though.

Problem is that she is squashing literally the ENTIRE DIVISION.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Shayna is loving awful jesus christ.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
gently caress this lovely rear end match

terrible in every way

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Hirez posted:

How is that Shayna's finisher, jesus christ.

It's because MMA MMA MMA MMA going off in Vince's head right?

This is all Heyman. 100%. He's a MASSIVE superfan of the MMA 4HW.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

skaboomizzy posted:

I don't know how you could look at that women's Chamber lineup and expect anything other than Shayna Slaughter Time. It would've been nice if Asuka had gotten more in but otherwise that was exactly how it should've gone. Liv Morgan is not supposed to be a challenge for Shayna.

Right story to tell, but it looked pretty bad.

Problem is it makes everyone in the division except for Shayna and Becky look absolutely terrible. Especially for someone like Shayna who isn't going to put butts into seats. Her style kills audiences or she gets go-away heat.

Someone on Facebook that I know is pretty much saying she's the women's version of Baron Corbin, and I can't really argue with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Rick posted:

Not a great sign with how green Shayna looked, which is also weird since she was generally solid in NXT. Becky is going to have a tough job.

They managed to smoke and mirror a lot of Shayna's matches in NXT with lovely interference spots or them going under 12 minutes for the most part.