Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

Between the discussion last episode of how it would take machine larger than the universe to perfectly model the universe (and Katie's rather flippant dismissal of that) and Forest's red eyed obsession with determinism, I wonder if his advanced tech has revealed to him that the universe they live in now is, in fact, a simulation run by a larger, more complex reality. Probably not but could be an interesting juke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

Homeless bro is the key to everything

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

we’re all wondering what Forest saw in the future, like a nuclear war or something but I think they should go completely off the rails and have it be like the second coming of Christ and that’s why he’s been looking at the crucifixion scene so much. anyway it ends with Amaya being resurrected bodily in the kingdom of heaven :catdrugs:

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

Alison Pill is absolutely killing it in this role

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

shaking that Forrest did my boy Philip Larkin dirty like that. shakespeare my rear end