Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

One thing that's nice about the quarantine is it really simplifies plans. This weekend it's quarantine, then next week it's quarantine. Week after that, quarantine... looks like quarantine for the next forty nights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
It’s much quieter at night now. Less traffic noise.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

If you live in a major city you may be able to see the stars at night for the first time

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
The truck is gone!

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Pick posted:

The truck is gone!

He's trading it in for a bigger truck.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Tbh it looks like they left and the dog was pawing at the door when I went past this morning so I've called in a check since I think they may have abandoned it.

meat no potatoes
Aug 9, 2019
Nine Inch Nails put out two new albums for free.

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

I get to be around my twin babies 24/7 and they are getting ready to start walking :dukedog:

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous—got me?
I’ve dropped a belt size in the last two or three weeks.

bus hustler
Mar 14, 2019

my wife and i are loner shut ins so we're having a good time & not even close to bored, especially since i'm still working. i have a terrible commute and am working remotely so that's been nice. we are... probably likely to keep our jobs? so that makes us extremely lucky i'd say.

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

The virus was bio engineered. They modified a cold virus to make it more contagious and more deadly, not to the point of killing significant percentages of the global population, but enough to scare the hell out of everyone. This fear gives credence to the implementation of the next phase of control by the new world order: ID chip implants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW9PubHyOOo

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Lazyhound posted:

I’ve dropped a belt size in the last two or three weeks.

:hfive:

I've been losing weight since maybe November. I'm down 20-25lbs. If this is something you're working on and you want to lose weight with other people then join us in the Weight Loss Thread in YLLS. We start new every year, just do our thing, and report in weekly. There's a bunch of good people in there.

Spagghentleman
Jan 1, 2013
I cut my own hair today. Took my time and did a very neat job with it. It looks better (to me) than any haircut I've ever paid for.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
This whole Corona virus quarantine has never made me realize just how much I hate being stuck indoors.

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous—got me?

Pennywise the Frown posted:

:hfive:

I've been losing weight since maybe November. I'm down 20-25lbs. If this is something you're working on and you want to lose weight with other people then join us in the Weight Loss Thread in YLLS. We start new every year, just do our thing, and report in weekly. There's a bunch of good people in there.

no it’s just incidental from a lack of restaurants and an abundance of stress

naem
May 29, 2011

Spagghentleman posted:

I cut my own hair today. Took my time and did a very neat job with it. It looks better (to me) than any haircut I've ever paid for.

any advice? i’m starting to look like garth over here

https://i.imgur.com/7vTlPP9.gifv

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Lazyhound posted:

no it’s just incidental from a lack of restaurants and an abundance of stress

Well you can share your secret with everyone!

Spagghentleman
Jan 1, 2013

naem posted:

I just used clippers on the side and back pretty close and just tapered it when I got towards the top, didn’t really cut any length at the top at all. Kind of like a fade or whatever the cool kids call it these days. Had to get my wife to clip the back near my neck though, I don’t have enough coordination for that.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

I finally get to look like Brad Pitt

naem
May 29, 2011

I should have stocked up on wife before this whole emergency thing

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Now you'll have to make your own at home!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

naem posted:

I'm disappointed that you had to ask.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I found out that my gf who was supposed to live with me for a few weeks until she found an appartment in the city, which isn't gonna be a thing for months because of the roni, is a pleasure to live with and maybe we'll just stay like this :)

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Son of Rodney posted:

I found out that my gf who was supposed to live with me for a few weeks until she found an appartment in the city, which isn't gonna be a thing for months because of the roni, is a pleasure to live with and maybe we'll just stay like this :)

She killed those kids

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

She killed those kids

Um, duh, that's how we met

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Son of Rodney posted:

Um, duh, that's how we met

Oh

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Colonel Cancer posted:

Now you'll have to make your own at home!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLy-AwdCOmI

ausgezeichnet
Sep 18, 2005

In my country this is definitely not offensive!
Nap Ghost

naem posted:

Unfortunately, I'm going to look like Riff Raff. Just fatter.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Errbody gonna come out of quarantine more hairy than Robin Williams

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

charity rereg posted:

my wife and i are loner shut ins so we're having a good time & not even close to bored, especially since i'm still working. i have a terrible commute and am working remotely so that's been nice. we are... probably likely to keep our jobs? so that makes us extremely lucky i'd say.

Same on every point. We had our 5th anniversary yesterday! Usually we try to take a little trip, but this year we ordered sushi delivery and played Nintendo all day. No complaints.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Pvt.Scott posted:

Errbody gonna come out of quarantine more hairy than Robin Williams

There are worse fates

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

There are worse fates

Lemme get up in them hairy pits, girl

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

I kinda feel like im on a vacation from life. That's all right.

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
On one 🖐 it’s gonna kill a lot of people, on the other 🤚 it’s gonna kill a lot of people

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

amusinginquiry posted:

On one 🖐 it’s gonna kill a lot of people, on the other 🤚 it’s gonna kill a lot of people

Why do you have two right hands?

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Arrhythmia posted:

Why do you have two right hands?

Report for account sharing

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj8B1zj4uY4

Jostiband
May 7, 2007

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

shitposting making dumb photoshops erry day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
There's no open mic for some guy who doesn't get why everyone hates him to use his "thinking about catching covid19 so I don't have to taste my wife's cooking" bit at