Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Icochet posted:

The increase in domestic violence is probably pretty grim though

yeh i feel bad for the young people that have to spend so much time with their lovely parents now.

(im sure there are functional families out there somewhere tho)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

My Shoes posted:

yeh i feel bad for the young people that have to spend so much time with their lovely parents now.

(im sure there are functional families out there somewhere tho)

i dare you to watch this with your narcissistic mother

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c39F04inLJ0

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Pacing back and forth in my apartment like a caged animal I feel I'm finally getting the most out of my carpets.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Telebite posted:

i dare you to watch this with your narcissistic mother

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c39F04inLJ0

yeh both my birth parents are narcissists and alcoholics. glad im not stuck w them rn. luckily i have adopted parents tho.

My Shoes fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Mar 24, 2020

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
We really shouldn't have driven off all the normal goons

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

JK Fresco posted:

im gay

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

JK Fresco posted:

What is a normal goon

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

What is a normal goon

idk jk has been extra lately. :P

hey pop over to the double penetration thread booger baby. it needs your wisdom!

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
People will find new appreciation of the logistic function and its beautiful S-curve.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Lol no. Liquor stores are "essential" because owners lobbied to stay open and because the tax from liquor sales benefits the State. It's purely a money thing.

Liquor stores being open will spread the virus massively, there's no getting around it.

You can die of alcohol withdrawal also

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Adj7bGqWvXM

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

You don't have to worry about slimming down for summer if outdoor activities are verboten
:stoked:

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
OTOH it's making the exercise equipment industry a poo poo ton of money, I haven't seen so many stationary bikes and weight sets shipped out since the first two weeks of January.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
There's hardly any calories in my toilet paper porridge so the pounds just melt away

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I completely despise my neighbor with the huge truck he can't afford and my hope is that he loses his truck in all this, or moves away to be in his truck

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

Pick posted:

I completely despise my neighbor with the huge truck he can't afford and my hope is that he loses his truck in all this, or moves away to be in his truck

or he gets the roni and dies choking on his own liquefied lungs, which would also be good

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
This is the say nice things thread not thr wish death on people you barely know thread

Cosmic Thing
Sep 24, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

JK Fresco posted:

This is the say nice things thread not thr wish death on people you barely know thread

id say itd be nice if it kills people you cant stand (and if it did well idgaf) but then again it could also kill people you love. :shrug:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

JK Fresco posted:

I don't want him to die, I want him to go away or at least not have his truck anymore

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Pick posted:

I don't want him to die, I want him to go away or at least not have his truck anymore

What kind of truck

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

:chaostrump:
It's a Truck and that's all that matters! Poster is sensitive to trucks, please be sensitive to poster.

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
No LSBB is right, the make of truck is actually really important, possibly a question of morality.

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

:chaostrump:
Okay so if it's a Ford Ranger then, to the tar yards.
edit for corona content: The tar yards are probably one of the safest natural locations to socialize and avoid contracting covid-19.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Ford Rangers are actually the most virtuous of trucks.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I can't find thr wish death on people you barely know thread, does anybody have a link?

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Cubone posted:

I can't find thr wish death on people you barely know thread, does anybody have a link?

There's actually a whole subforum fkr this it's called CSPAM

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
It's a souped up Toyota Tundra

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Pick posted:

It's a souped up Toyota Tundra

Sounds bad

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Aw yeah I have something to contribute!!

My cousins are all mormons, and apparently the roni pandemic is timed perfectly to when they send out new missionaries. This means my cousin's lovely rear end kid isn't allowed to go to Tokyo to spread his garbage religion!!! They're sending him to Reno instead. Hahahahahaha.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Icochet posted:

The increase in domestic violence is probably pretty grim though

Partner works in DV court. Lots of perpetrators are attempting to delay hearings because of "self isolation". The nice thing about it is that many of them are caught lying and incur hefty fines!

Dogeh
Aug 30, 2017

ShitMeter: -------------|- 99%
We get to look at the decor of journalists' houses as they report from their homes.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Rich people are evidently ecstatic that 3.4 million Americans are weeks away from homelessness.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

i am probably getting a 1200 check from the government so thats cool.

also worst case scenario 2.2 mill will die so at least some of those people will be people i cant stand and will no longer have to put up with.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

MrQwerty posted:

Rich people are evidently ecstatic that 3.4 million Americans are weeks away from homelessness.

So is JK fresno

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

I'M SICK OF THIS DISEASED AND DYING WORLD AND THE HUMAN WORMS FEASTING ON ITS CARCASS

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Telebite posted:

I'M SICK OF THIS DISEASED AND DYING WORLD AND THE HUMAN WORMS FEASTING ON ITS CARCASS

gonna put this in LAP's song thread k? :P

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
Being at home and being baked all loving day is pretty rad not gonna lie

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

There have been a lot fewer mass shootings since everyone is staying inside. Maybe this coronavirus thing isn't so bad?

the FBI foiled a hospital attack yesterday

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance
Airbnb idiots are losing tons of money and rent is going down https://www.indy100.com/article/coronavirus-airbnb-landlords-mortgages-london-rent-affordable-housing-9427231

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength

JK Fresco posted:

But no slowly starving to death or being torn apart and being eaten alive by polar bears. It's a fair deal imo

Pretty sure no penguin ever got eaten by a polar bear in the wild.