Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Everyone did their part to stop Duke.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
30-2 :(

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Viruses gonna save Shaka Smart’s job

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Tech struggled to end the season, losing bad games vs UT and OU, but close against BU and KU. Likely would have wound up on the 11 line, depending on how our game vs UT went. Who knows where they go from there, but this team had the offense/defense to get hot and go on a cinderella run, or get trounced by a mid-level team in the first round.

Lose our 2 meh grad transfers, but get Joel Ntambwe and Tyreek Smith back from sitting from transfer and injury respectively. Add Michael Peavy (high 4*), Nimari Burnett (low 5*), and Chibuzo Agbo (mid-low 4*), which is a pretty great freshman class.

Next year's Tech team has the size this one lacked (Tchewa - 7', Ntambwe, Smith - 6'8", Shannon, Savrasov, Peavy, Agbo - 6'7"), while replacing presumably our 1 freshman scorer with 2 & experience. Should finish a top 10 team next season.

Then there's the outside chance that either Ramsey decides to come back for his sophomore season, or that Tech wins the Kuminga reclassification lottery. Either of those options turns Tech into a preseason top 10. Both of those turns Tech into a preseason top 4.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

congratulations to the northwestern wildcats for completing all of their scheduled games

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.
I'm still taking vacation Thursday and Friday, because I fully intend to work from home Mon-Wed and then just drink heavily for a couple days.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/BStoneKUSI/status/1238541541947265024?s=19