Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

Hello PYF I cannot draw and also I initially misspelled is as Sherk in the title.

Please draw a Shrek without looking at a Shrek and have a nice day.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Here is what Shrek would look like if he lived on a Post-It note and stood at a 45 degree angle at all times. I'm told this is the most authentic Shrek and he was digitally altered to stand at a normal angle in all four of his films as well as the associated short(s).

AtomD
May 3, 2009

Fun Shoe

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

CuriousSymptoms
Jul 18, 2004

Those Goddamn Rainbows Are At It Again

Shrek pls

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

Now i'm a buh-lee-vah

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

Anything is okay if you don't get caught!

... I hope this helps!

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it's been absolutely ages since i saw shrek and i can't remember if he wears a shirt, but i know he hangs out with a donkey

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
I didn't feel like opening the search bar to find regular paint so I just used paint 3d.

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe

j.peeba
Oct 25, 2010

Almost Human
Nap Ghost

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

Mr.Chill
Aug 29, 2006
I think it became more of a bee movie situation

feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

A Good Time
Dec 20, 2015

Legit couldn't remember if he actually has the ear head trumpet things

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL
I used to sell knives and it turned out I am disturbingly good at carving faces and sculptors out of oranges:

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

this is mine

this is wife

preview shows these images being larger than the known universe but i dont know how to computer so please like and subscribe if you know how to fix

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

To the Onionmine!