Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Everything Kota Ibushi does.

Including but not limited to: getting lost between baggage pickup at the airport and the exit, and not knowing who Vince McMahon is.

Shine on you very beautiful, very stupid, and very weird diamond.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Cerebral Bore posted:

J-ru rename this thread to "Kota Ibushi is so loving weird" tia.

Have you ever thought that it is Kota Ibushi who is normal, and we are the weird ones?

Eh? Eh?

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Maybe it's because he is so beautiful, maybe it's because he seems so innocent, maybe even it's out of respect for his phenomenal wrestling skills.

But I like how very few people seem to hold weirdo, stupid, insane, (i would assume) high maintenance Kota Ibushi any ill will.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Kota Ibushi has a Dorian Grey style portrait of himself somewhere showing all teh damage that fireworks in the arse and landing on your head does to a normal person.