Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
The trick to taking out an ATST is to run underneath it and fire straight up. Wonder why they don't just send those loader droids into battle instead and also why they put heavy weaponry on a droid that moves boxes around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I've got some prime space over here to sell ya. This stuff is the real deal! You can put stuff in it, or you can pump out some gas out of it and make it even more spacey, sell it at a profit. It's up to you! Only 5000 space bux per cubic kilometer :heysexy:

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

i remember when i was a kid seeing those lego train sets in the big lego catalog and thinking "man, if i ever meet a kid with one of those i'll know their family is rich!"

I knew a kid who a pretty big Lego space train track. Were they rich? I dunno. TBH he had a shitload of stuff, and they had built, not just a treehouse, but like a goddamn tree fort.

One time at one of his b-day parties I inhaled a piece of cake and choked and it was real scary.

Later that boy committed an arson and went to jail.

He's changed his name now and runs a gym.

That is the curse of the Lego.