Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

And tell us about it! There used to be a thread here about beers but idk what happened to it or where it went so this is a new thread for beer. Other booze is fine too actually.

I really like Modelo Especial esp. since it comes in those cute lil fat bottles. Maybe that makes me a beer pleb but it's a tasty and satisfying beer :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Drinkin a deschutes fresh squeezed it's good

Escape From Noise

alnilam posted:

Drinkin a deschutes fresh squeezed it's good

I love Deschutes. I think they've managed to keep their integrity and innovation going even as they've gotten bigger.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i think it's saint patricks day? is it?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

biosterous

yum

this is one of the two beers i get from a brewery that's close by. i liked these beers back when they were at their old location, and then they moved within easy walking distance! this one is a little bitter but not super strong. just a nice ale.

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Jellidelic

in quarantine and drinkign a beer

google THIS

Jellidelic posted:

in quarantine and drinkign a beer

better not be a c*****

wearing a lampshade

Drinking a beer. Main Street Pilsner. It's not bad.

google THIS

I'm trying to lose weight which makes beer a little counterproductive in general, but I got to try Dogfish Head's Slightly Mighty, and while I wouldn't rank it the best IPA I've ever had it does taste like a real beer and is vastly better than any light lager, or almost any lager, but I'm not a big fan of lagers to begin with.

Escape From Noise

Having an Asahi Super Dry!

take the moon

by sebmojo
took some klonopins & am sipping a brew :/

alnilam

Troegs First Cut
p good mango ipa
good mangoes

alnilam

take the moon posted:

took some klonopins & am sipping a brew :/

Please be careful friend :/ alcohol and benzo can be really dangerous

Mummy Napkin
drinking coor's light
feeling pretty good

take the moon

by sebmojo

alnilam posted:

Please be careful friend :/ alcohol and benzo can be really dangerous

yea im sorry. ive been loving up a lot lately. if it helps I wont go further. idk what I was thinking posting here.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

I’m sittin on my porch reading gardening books plotting and scheming and drinking my last modelo especial. after its gone it’s gonna be Miller lite for a while

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

goose IPA is a bit too grapefruity for my taste, but it's cold as hell and by god it's a beer. :guinness:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

alnilam

take the moon posted:

yea im sorry. ive been loving up a lot lately. if it helps I wont go further. idk what I was thinking posting here.

it's okay :justpost: and I'm glad you're not going further. I won't shame people for getting lit, i certainly imbibe a lot myself, but potentially dangerous mixes of drugs are scary, to me, and i don't like to see my posting pals do them

Escape From Noise

Havin' a fancy beer. A Japanese barrel aged strong ale with rice.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I’m not drinking beer, I’m drinking other things...

:trashed crew:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Areola Grande

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

I’m not drinking beer, I’m drinking other things...

:trashed crew:

there's no need to be embarrassed about drinking piss in here. It's very BYOB apparently

more falafel please

forums poster

I had a Hamm's in the shower when I got done running but then I just wanted something fizzy and sweet so I'm drinking a diet orange pop. might gently caress around and have another beer though

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

i'm drinking vodka beer you guys will never figure out my secret

e: gonna have a Miller Lite later because gently caress Bud Light

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Areola Grande

Pahilla the Hun posted:

i'm drinking vodka beer you guys will never figure out my secret

e: gonna have a Miller Lite later because gently caress Bud Light

Miller Lite is sodium free and refreshing. I've been in fist fights in its honor

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

prepuce repurposed posted:

Miller Lite is sodium free and refreshing. I've been in fist fights in its honor

:allears:

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

more falafel please

forums poster

drinking this guy now. it's a global collaboration where one brewery came up with the recipe and then a bunch of breweries all over the place are brewing it with proceeds going to help the hospitality industry. this one is from pilot project, a brewery about a mile and a half from my house

Areola Grande

Ok so not actual fist fights but VERY strongly worded arguments. At least one

Stunt_enby

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im drinking water >:D

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

wearing a lampshade

Im not drinking miller high life but i wish i was sorry for breaking the thread rules

more falafel please

forums poster

now I'm drinking this:

which is a pretty nice dunkel, which is one of my favorite styles. this is a brewery much closer to my house, like 2-3 blocks

Areola Grande

more falafel please posted:

now I'm drinking this:

which is a pretty nice dunkel, which is one of my favorite styles. this is a brewery much closer to my house, like 2-3 blocks

sheik euro design. fancy

alnilam

Moving to a new region is fun for many reasons but one is all the new local / regional beers to try :beerpal:

ty manifisto

Stooge

alnilam posted:

Moving to a new region is fun for many reasons but one is all the new local / regional beers to try :beerpal:

Finding interesting local beers is great! Whenever I'm visiting a new city, I always do a lil bit of research on the good beer spots to check out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Stuntman posted:

im drinking water >:D

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

:colbert: