Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

God I just watched all of the Benoit episodes. Jesus Christ poor loving Chavo, and David and Nancy's sister. GODDAMN POOR EVERYONE man. :smith: Just the first part also being about Eddie as well and his troubles just.....man. I choked up again when they had the footage of them hugging each other in the ring. And the utter profound sadness Chris must have had when Eddie died. He did something so loving monstrous to his kid and wife.......gently caress man.

Is it me or did Jericho sort of come off as just jaded about things? Just like in general. How he spoke and I guess general attitude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

I'm totally looking forward to this when I get home from work. :dance:

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Jesus Christ Drozz. :stare: :smith:

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Can we just get a "Special Emergency" episode of Dark Side of the Ring for like the past month and a half? Like I don't want to wait 10 years on how all of this insanity and loving despicable poo poo that's happened with WWE unfolded.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Seams posted:

What relationship do the producers of the show have with WWE? None of the episodes so far have really painted WWE in a truly negative light. I'm worried that the Owen episode is gonna be a whitewash.

I would say that they have gone to paint individuals in negatively (rightly so) involved with whatever their focus on was that episode. But I really really want more to come out as to the thought processes behind Vince, Hunter, and Stephanie in plodding on with how things have been going. And the connection to the Super Pac that donated a shitload of money to Florida's Governor that enabled them to keep going.

As well as focus on the 19-20 firings they did to save a buck, when they are still projected to make a profit this year.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

KungFu Grip posted:

They had enough suggestions on twitter when they asked about a 2nd season they probably have enough material or cases to look at for a season 3 already. A lot of people suggested the ring boy scandal for example so maybe they thought with two big heavy hitters they had enough for this season

All they really have to do is just follow the NY64 twitter for ideas for like the next decade or so.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Has Nattie ever publicly stated who's side she goes towards in all of this?

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Benne posted:

At this point they're basically paying Nattie to not sue them over the Tyson Kidd thing. She's probably smart enough to keep quiet.

I forgot about that. You're probably right.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Urge to Inoki-ism rising. :unsmigghh: And seedy Mexican lucha stories I've never heard about, and UK ones. :flashfap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

KungFu Grip posted:

Inoki-ism is barely a dark thing in japan. There's a bunch other things like Yakuza ties to promotions, which may or may not include Rikidozan's stabbing, deaths in the training schools, Collision in Korea. Honestly would be interested in seeing them expand the Dark Side of the Ring to MMA as well.

Inoki vs Ali could be the cool down light hearted episode you do before a deep dive on Rikidozan and the Yakuza. :colbert: