Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

The X-man cometh posted:

Great idea!

Aromatyxx
The power to make the room smell fantastic - get rid of Nightcrawler's sulfur stink and replace it with the smell of warm cookies just out of the oven.

Sunny
Storm's arch nemesis. Has the power to make the weather generally pleasant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao

Rob
Has the power to summon a guitar, but he can only play wonderwall on it

nut

Cody - Turns left really well

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Butt Man- He always manages to get involved with the conversation you were having with someone else

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
The lamest and simultaneously most useful X-Man is Butler, who manages all their tax returns and grocery shopping and dish washing and stuff while they're busy flying around punching things.