Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
An X-man who's only power is the fact that, by sheer incredible coincidence, happens to be an ex you dated once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
You're alert and ready to head first into the action when you suddenly find yourself sitting down, closing your eyes and letting out a long, heavy sigh. Your motivation is spent, you're sleepy and ready for a little nappy-poo. That's right, you just got gazed upon by none other than...

Sigh-clops

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
See that person sitting over there who's naked but looks like they're wearing an all-over-body blush attempting to hide in the shadows?

Yeah, that's rouge.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Manifisto posted:

behold the might of FIDDLE-MAN and despair!

no I don't play the fiddle. when there's a technical problem I sort of fiddle with whatever's not working, and a lot of the time it just starts working again, for no good reason.

this is me irl

I too am a skilled technomancer

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Flash- he's there at the right time when it's just a bit too dark to take that picture and then he's gone.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Albert Dente- cooks the perfect pasta, every time.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Silver Surf-de-durf- he hangs 10 on toasty waves while posting on Somethingawful.com's BYOB sub forum while finding suitable worlds for his cat, Galactus, to consume.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Nice One- can always be counted on to one-up the person who's farted and or burped; with a concentration on being effective at both at the same time, without effort on their part.

Can be easily found by following the loud and enthusiastic exaltation of "nice one!" at a party.

Also: can provide on a whim the perfect come-back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Butt Man- He always manages to get involved with the conversation you were having with someone else