Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
It's definitely just a coincidence and nothing to do with writer difficulty that Mansplain is never in the same room as Magneto.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
Hoverman, who can fly up to 3 inches off the floor. It seems like it might be slightly useful for avoiding triggering pressure plates or something, but no, the full weight of Hoverman is still transferred to whatever is below him. It does come in handy when he can't quite reach something from a shelf though.

But also he's 5'4" tall.

roomforthetuna

google THIS posted:

He's the One Canny X-Man.

roomforthetuna

Finger Prince posted:

Mafneto's minions
Mafneto is capable of doing the maf required to calculate the trajectory to jump from the moon to Earth, in his head, but nobody will listen to him because of his speech impediment.

roomforthetuna

Finger Prince posted:

Lidless: The power to leave open or remove lids from nearby bottles, tubes, containers, etc., and misplace those lids, and sometimes make random other lids appear that don't match any of the containers missing their lids. Also my gf.
Also Lidless: can win any staring context, and consistently makes people uncomfortable when they look at her.

roomforthetuna

Roo has many powers - can jump further than most people. Has a strong tail. Can stand on the tail while kicking with both feet. Also quite good at punching. Has a concealed pouch on her body. Not very good at following instructions though, and can't speak any human language.

Roo is not actually a mutant, just a regular kangaroo, but they keep her around because it would seem weird to reject her powers and keep Spyke.

roomforthetuna

Professor X is literally the lame X-Man.

roomforthetuna

The Man of a Thousand Faces knows the key combinations to produce a thousand different emoticons.

roomforthetuna

google THIS posted:

You know, Professor X was a man of X, who was lame in actuality due to his inability to walk.

roomforthetuna

Charles Xavier, with the power to happen to have a surname beginning with the same letter that was designated to the gene of mutantness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roomforthetuna

The lamest and simultaneously most useful X-Man is Butler, who manages all their tax returns and grocery shopping and dish washing and stuff while they're busy flying around punching things.