Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

Yinlock posted:

"X-MEN, THE SENTINELS HAVE A STRUCTURAL WEAKNESS ON THEIR LEFT EYEPLATE, IF YOU CAN PRECISELY TARGET THAT AREA YOU STAND A CHANCE OF DEFEATING THEM"

professor i can only turn poo into birds

All fear the pooping bird feedback loop, sure to be an apocalyptic event.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

I am Ahem. I can cause people to clear their throat more forcefully than they meant to, so it sounds like they're trying to get someone's attention, and they have to apologize and feel awkward.

google THIS

I am Dweeb.

What? No one questions Beast's mutant powers!

google THIS

Finger Prince posted:

Obvioso
Able to find the obvious solution to whatever the convoluted plot device of the day is.

Juggernaut is all hopped up on experimental Mutant rage steroids and is destroying everything in his path! It will take the combined efforts of all the X-men and Mafneto's minions to stop him!

Obvioso: Or just have nightcrawler teleport him to the moon and leave him there until the drugs wear off. I mean even if he tried jumping back to earth, it's not like he's got a slide rule and all of NASA to calculate the right trajectory. He'd probably miss.

He's the One Canny X-Man.

google THIS

Canonically there's a mutant who involuntarily melts and eventually vaporizes anyone within a 30-foot radius. He melted everyone he cared about at the onset of puberty and had to become a hermit forever and Professor X sent Wolverine, whose healing factor basically made him immune, to give him a "Tough break, kiddo" pep talk. A mutant too dangerous even for the bad guys to try to recruit and exploit.

Anyway, imagine that but with like, post-nasal drip, that'd be pretty lame.

google THIS

I am Dragonmaster, I can channel the full power of any character from the Dragonball franchise as long as their name rhymes with "chillin'."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

You know, Professor X was a man of X, who was lame in actuality due to his inability to walk.