Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Legit Businessman
Sep 2, 2007

I made picks, I just don't remember what they are at this point. Oops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Legit Businessman
Sep 2, 2007

Mekchu posted:

Screw you all for picking against me.

I think I picked you for ko5. Gotta have the heels support the heels, I suppose.

Legit Businessman
Sep 2, 2007

Mekchu posted:

Mr. Carlisle - 30
Drewjitsu - 14

Not bad for an out of shape fighter-picker. I'm coming for the champ, you're all on notice!

Legit Businessman
Sep 2, 2007

Mekchu (c) vs. Mr. Carlisl
Cris Cyborg vs Ronda Rousey
Donald Cerrone vs. Stephen Thompson
Mark Hunt vs. Kimbo Slice
Jon Jones vs. Dana White

Legit Businessman
Sep 2, 2007

gently caress, I bombed out. See you later goons. Never gonna challenge for the title at this rate. :negative:

Legit Businessman
Sep 2, 2007

I picked the opposite of who I wanted to pick, drat you CM Punk.

Legit Businessman
Sep 2, 2007

There is no justice in the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Legit Businessman
Sep 2, 2007

Mekchu posted:

Also Season 29 will begin this week. Expect a thread on Monday.

I'm glad that I halfassed my entire way through this, and ended up winning, truly this is the goonway to win the Goonweight championship!

If there are any more virtual fights (because there might be, lol Jacare), please make me a grappler, TIA.