Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I do this a lot now. It bothers Mrs sexual. What’s the cause and how does one stop?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

So what exactly were you talking about?

Lots of mumbling I guess, then I break out into full sentences in the am. I guess I say No a lot. There is some work stress so... yeah

We all got stress rn but it’s just weird. I got no skeletons so I’m good there!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

let it mellow posted:

Tell her to wear ear plugs

This seems rude to her.

No med changes, can’t smoke weed for work reasons.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

unknown butthole posted:

I have these really weird auditory hallucinations just as I'm about to fall asleep and they wake me up and snap me out of the drowsy state. A lot of the time it's someone yelling my name but theres other sounds too. I think I'm haunted.

Got this too I think
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myoclonus

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Lol y’all think she lets me sleep in that bedroom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

One of my exes used to sleep orgasm, and shout out random sexual things. This is actually what you're doing Burt... Isn't it.

I wish