Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Hell yeah I don't know what's going on but I want in. Username is Danaru in the game too

Danaru fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Mar 26, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

ilmucche posted:

How come the french army wasn't able to move from marseille into spain, leaving marseille open for the italians? Does it get destroyed before it can move?

It made the move, but then got burned due to the lack of SCs

E: too slow

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Eeepies posted:

A-H for me, it looks obvious that they're dying next.

Yeah well I predict Eeepies is getting a brick through their living room window next

E: to be clear this is just a joke riffing on all the predictions of me dying next

Danaru fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Apr 18, 2020

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
In hindsight the surly dickhead routine works better over the microphone and doesnt work at all through text

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Enchanted Hat posted:

I seriously can't believe that Austria is not dead yet.

:same:

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Feels a little patronizing to attribute bringing my nation back from the ashes to "a meme" and not to negotiating a coalition with my two main enemies all game to take out a superior army, but alright

E: VVV hey :mad: Rude

Danaru fucked around with this message at 19:37 on Apr 28, 2020

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
https://i.imgur.com/GK1IT9n.mp4

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
For real though sorry about the missed turn, I work as a hospital janitor and I've been working for so many days that I've lost the ability to understand time as a concept :frogdowns:

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Austra-Hungary will never die, just the people that play them :c00lbert:

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
CAN'T KILL WHAT YOU CAN'T CATCH BOYEEE

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
The real twist is that every nation in the game has been played by a sockpuppet account I set up years ago. You have no idea the effort it took to get an alt onto the mod team.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

nine-gear crow posted:

stop being loving goons about it and posting "you cheated the game and yourself" poo poo and calm down, god :rolleyes:

man don't be a dick because people didn't realize it was a joke, most people see a probation and assume it's a real thing, you can't act like they're an rear end in a top hat for not being as irony poisoned as we are

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Dash Rendar posted:

To quote George Lucas: "I may have gone too far in some places."

I told you the Conspiracy Holiday Special was a terrible idea

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Dash Rendar posted:

What the gently caress.

What the gently caress.

Fun fact, that video was equally directed at CirclMastr because I only made the decision to do it while drinking heavily and recording System Shock 2 twenty minutes before the turn ended, and I had to explain to my fiance why I had to wait between episodes because I had to negotiate and plot a betrayal before the timer ran out. CirclMastr found out like half an hour later during this exchange

Somehow I gained a reputation for not being trustworthy and Russia didn't do the thing. I like me :saddowns:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I likely wont have time to write up anything until the pandemic is over, but i went into every turn with the intention of stirring up as much poo poo as possible, which is why I kept randomly betraying people even when it didnt benefit me