Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I don't have any super interesting stories myself, I sleepwalked a few times as a kid. Now I just snore. My boyfriend screams randomly sometimes in his sleep so we can't really sleep in the same bed. It's not even like screaming words it's just like high pitched yelps. But anyway what do you do in your sleep?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
One time I read a Stephen King book about sleepwalking when I was like 16, went to bed, had a dream there was a bomb about to go off, and apparently sprinted out of the house buck naked and stood outside for a few minutes before coming back to bed

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
mostly just piss

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

I punched the gently caress out of my boyfriend once in my sleep. I was having a nightmare of someone fighting me and holding me down and i woke up fighting back and realized i had literally punched him with all my strength. LOL

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
I once bit an ex boyfriend because I was having nightmares

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

years ago i sat up, screamed, and did a few chest compressions on my ex at the time. i dont remember any of it

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

AEMINAL posted:

Did he turn into a vampire after?

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

slept

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

oh good one. next tell us things you've done while eating!

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

My Shoes posted:

oh good one. next tell us things you've done while eating!

swallowed

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

har dee har har :P

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

got a boner

jerk irl
Apr 26, 2018
Last night my wife was scratching her head real hard and woke me up. It turned out she was doing that in her sleep while having a weird dream. Go figure... hopefully I am not in danger.

Edit: I thought I was safe, and then I saw this... gently caress. Now I am having second thoughts.

AEMINAL posted:

jerk irl fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Mar 29, 2020

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I was having a really nice sex dream about being ridden cowgirl and woke up right as I was dreaming about smacking her rear end and slapped the poo poo out of my balls for real

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I apparently ran out of bed really abruptly, and desperately tried to unplug anything electronic from the wall sockets. It freaked out my college roommate at the time

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

I always go to bed with one of those eye masks things on, and wake up to find it across the room. I lost it about a week ago and havent found it since

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I don't know how but I somehow threw my back out in my sleep last night and simply standing up is now agony inducing. I'm not a fan OP.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
like, an impressive amount of piss. you would be impressed.

english muffin
Feb 1, 2012
the likes of you and I
I went on a school trip and shared a room with 3 other girls. In the middle of the night I got into a wardrobe and then woke everyone up by screaming and punching my way out of a wardrobe whilst asleep.

It sounds pretty cool. I’d like to have seen that.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Pop hella boners

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
I had a dream there was an intruder in the house and I could hear strange sounds coming from the bathroom. I crept up the stairs and entered the dimly lit bathroom, the moon shining bright outside. There was a shadow behind the shower curtain making grunting noises. I braced myself and held my breath, standing next to the tub, gripping the end of the shower curtain. I suddenly yanked the curtain open to see what was behind, and it was a loving gigantic pig (seriously). Our eyes locked and I immediately woke up screaming as loud as my body would let me.

And that's my night terror story.

terminal chillness
Oct 16, 2008

This baby is off the charts
When I was a kid I had the kind of night terrors where you're awake but still dreaming. It's really weird. One time there was a giant face on my bedroom wall talking to me. I jumped out of bed and ran past the face and into my parents bedroom yelling about a ghost. Obviously there was nothing there when we went back and turned the light on but I didn't sleep in my bedroom for a week after that.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
poo poo the bed

Also piss

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I spoke to myself a bunch of times apparently :shrug:

Slayerjerman
Nov 27, 2005

by sebmojo
I was about 14, taking martial art lessons regularly... Near my bed was a chest of drawers with pointed handles that looked something like:

<========>
____||____||____

I was dreaming I was in a fight and I kicked my leg out and hit one of the the dresser handles and tore a huge hole in my foot as I recoiled back and apparently went back to sleep?? I woke up in the morning with my bed pooled in blood around my foot and a huge hole that was thankfully clotting and feeling fairly lightheaded. Some of the foot meat was on the dresser handle.... X_X

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i've had four grand mal seizures while i was asleep

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
vivid dreams that make me question the validity of waking consciousness

but nightmares that make me thankful for it as well

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
I farted so loud I woke myself up.

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Slept

Flora Finching
Sep 10, 2009

Shoved my sleeping bf out of bed and onto the floor. He asked me what the hell I was doing and I yelled at him for farting too much. He whined back "it was you, it was yooouuu". Not only did I gas the poor fucker I threw him out of bed after keeping him up half the night with my horrible farts. I'm a monster.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

I fell asleep watching like SVU or something once and they were grilling a dude about why he murdered someone and I shot up and shouted I DIDN'T MURDER ANYBODY

Obligatory sleep fart recorder tweets

https://twitter.com/fin_costick/status/1182333947361005568?s=19

https://twitter.com/GrabMyKees/status/1183911432854876171?s=19

https://twitter.com/AuntiePegg/status/1184013992488001537?s=09

Flora Finching
Sep 10, 2009

Oh my god that last one. She kept farting herself awake.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

These people must have the most dogshit eating habits

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi
Fuckin lol at the fart recorders. Dear God that last one is grotesque

I've gotten up and opened the window in my sleep if I get too hot at night. Pretty weird to wake up and there's a cold rear end breeze running through the room

d3lness
Feb 19, 2011

Unicorns are metal. Gundanium alloy to be exact...

My Shoes posted:

I punched the gently caress out of my boyfriend once in my sleep. I was having a nightmare of someone fighting me and holding me down and i woke up fighting back and realized i had literally punched him with all my strength. LOL

Similar here. I'm notorious for talking in my sleep. I had apparently told my ex to stop pulling aggro, pulled the pillow out from under her head, and punched her in the jaw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepperoneedy
Apr 27, 2007

Rockin' it

Watched a chemical plant explode down the road -- ooed and ahhed at the flames and everything -- don't remember a bit of it.