Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird.

day 19 of shelter-in-place, eating a nestle rabbit as i turn the light of the oven on so that i can view my ribs cooking thru the pane, my jeans chafe my waist as i bend over: "hmm why ar e these so tight?.. ???..??????? mods??"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird.

corona here does not refer to the virus, i type as i pen my morning chapter of my new e-book, but the crown like shape my stomach takes as you look at the silhouette of it overmy legts

bird.

in an effort to 5S my gaming workspace, i have labeled different sections of my stomach for where each of my gaming tools(mouse, controller, keyboard) should go in order to maximize my gaming efficiency in this trying time

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
*coughs harshly* we.... we've got a shelter for all covid 19 stuff here *cough*
Follow me! https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3917013

<3 <3 Vanisher

bird.

Uxzuigal posted:

*coughs harshly* we.... we've got a shelter for all covid 19 stuff here *cough*
Follow me! https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3917013

i'm not talking about the virus im talking about my new diet lmao

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

BrownianMotion posted:

i'm not talking about the virus im talking about my new diet lmao

lol, I didn't see your 2nd post- gg. I opened thread and left it on reply - well maybe I have covid 19 in the attention sector :p

<3 <3 Vanisher

Korean Boomhauer
switched all of my posts and jokes to kanban and both bins are trash bins

bird.

ilean into the side my chair until it falls over and i am on the floor, slowly, i begin patting my hands against the ground until i am like violet beauregard rolling myself towards the kitchen

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
I didn't know I could pinch my belly with my own belly til I leaned forward in my gaming chair

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
True story

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
I was like, "ow!".

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
meticulously adding the calorie content of ebery can of beans to xcel spreadsheet, gonna min/max the h*ck outta this

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Did an speed run today, ate 3 wks. Worth of food. Going back to store for a pallet o ranch style beins

bird.

pouring ranch over my clenched fist in an attempt to do the Hidden Valley Punch but i stead get hungry and start gnawing at my knuckle

City of Glompton

Slush Garbo posted:

meticulously adding the calorie content of ebery can of beans to xcel spreadsheet, gonna min/max the h*ck outta this

i just enter 3000 on the fitbit every day it's easier this way

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

FluffieDuckie

City of Glompton posted:

i just enter 3000 on the fitbit every day it's easier this way

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Dead Hippie Ghost

tears for queers
afk -> you know me
sponsored by Healer LLC
i got 6 boxes of fruit snacks. need your vitamin c

nut

I’m practicing low-cal distancing

google THIS

Don't worry, I work out several times a day, for at least 20 seconds.

google THIS

I skipped leg day but you'd better believe my legs won't be touching my face any time soon.

Escape From Noise

Limiting the number of times I get off the toilet to limit my toilet paper usage. TV dinner tray helps with this.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Corona belly. Belly like a crown because my belly is the king belly. If only king belly could rule my pants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Drinking a bottle or two of Mexican lager for every meal.