Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Goons Are Gifts)

Escape From Noise

I put on my space helmet and space suit.

Leaving the butt flap open tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Wait! Sorry everyone!

I need to do a number 2

Escape From Noise

Going to become an asstronaut

Escape From Noise

Squizzle posted:

the burger is also round

Not at Wendy's. Not even at breakfast.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3915612&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Escape From Noise

I haven't been keeping up with this thread but I guess I'm supposed to post cherry blossom pics?

On lockdown in Osaka now so haven't really gone outside of my neighborhood.

Escape From Noise

Also lately I've been watching the Pop Team Epic anime and reading the manga. Both in Japanese, which is a bit of a challenge. Japanese Netflix only offers Japanese subtitles so it's a bit of a slow process, but the fact that it's mostly quick gags makes it a little easier.

Escape From Noise

I'm going on a hike tomorrow...

Escape From Noise

Safety Dance posted:

I kinda forgot to go outside since Saturday

I mostly don't leave the apartment until the evening unless there's something I really need to do. It's way too hot

Escape From Noise

Goons Are Great posted:

You should invade the outside and show who's boss. Insides of the world, unite!!

I went outside to buy shoes and some exercise shorts and I almost died of heat exhaustion

Escape From Noise

I did a hike in Kyoto today. Took about six hours and boy are my dogs barkin'!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Holy poo poo. My calves.