Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

from my neighbor in the neighboring house. Their yard is right under my balcony. Recently the parents started yelling at me for cranking up the tunes and ripping on a fat blunt (legal in my state) outside while the kids were out there playing. Just like, really harshing my mellow, you know? So I've ordered a long bow in order to defend my rights. I have a pretty decent stash and a lot of snack so I'm pretty much ready for a siege if it comes down to that. Thinking I maybe should also invest in a small catapult as well though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

poverty goat posted:

Try skirmishing with water balloons first. Play your cards right and you might sway the kids to your side with a good shot on angry mom.

Sorry but this is not period

Escape From Noise

Nosfereefer posted:

longbows require years of training and are p dumb anyway. get a crossbow instead

The gently caress, bro? You tryin' to say I miss arm day???