Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.

Mr. Humalong posted:

yeah like I'm going to be here and cause a no lunch

Sure, but just moving instead of arguing against it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Mr. Humalong posted:

What? We have less than 20 minutes and I don't think there's enough people even around. What would you prefer I do?

Take an actual stance, not just move your vote to someone and say "Yea they're probably town."

I am now confortable with the Hum vote.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Sandwolf posted:

Voting lurkers isnt enough? This really feels like a last minute switch to town but I’ll vote to prevent NL

Not you too Sandwolf!

What is with people just going

"Meh, last minute switch to town, nothing I can do!" and moving their vote?

If you don't think ETR is scum, then Push the person you DO think is scum. People are here, convince them.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

We just took someone from 0 votes to 7 in 15 minutes. Saying that you can't get someone cuddled right now is a bullshit cop-out stance.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Mr. Humalong posted:

and if I stayed on Toal we would be sitting at 6 and 4 and people probably wouldn't budge and then you'd try to paint me as being scum by encouraging a no lunch

No, i'd probably move back to Toal because we didn't have the people to get ETR cuddled.

Your removing accountability from the cuddle from yourself and saying that it's not your fault that we cuddled a town.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

if we hit 5 minutes I am moving my vote back to Toal

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Votecount for Day 1

Eat The Rich (6): Toalpaz, Your Personal Muse, Mr. Steak, Amnistar, Mr. Humalong, Gamerofthegame, Bifauxnen, Mr. Humalong
Toalpaz (4): Sandwolf, spacing in vienna, Mr. Humalong, Amnistar, Your Personal Muse, Eat The Rich, Eat The Rich, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Toalpaz, Gamerofthegame, b-minus1, Toalpaz, Your Personal Muse, Amnistar, Mr. Humalong, Gamerofthegame, Mr. Humalong
Anomalous Amalgam (1): Dragonatrix, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong
merk (1): Eat The Rich
Mr. Humalong (1): Bifauxnen, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Gamerofthegame, Bifauxnen, Gamerofthegame
b-minus1 (1): Amnistar, Amnistar, flerp
Amnistar (0): Your Personal Muse, spacing in vienna, spacing in vienna, Your Personal Muse
SolusLunes (0): Mr. Steak, Eat The Rich, Eat The Rich, Mr. Steak
flerp (0): b-minus1, b-minus1
Dragonatrix (0): Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Bifauxnen, spacing in vienna, Mr. Humalong, spacing in vienna, Toalpaz, Mr. Humalong, Toalpaz, Bifauxnen
Your Personal Muse (0): Gamerofthegame, Amnistar, Gamerofthegame, Amnistar
Mr. Steak (0): Mr. Humalong, Your Personal Muse, Amnistar, Amnistar, Mr. Humalong, Your Personal Muse
Bifauxnen (0): flerp, Toalpaz, flerp, Toalpaz
Gamerofthegame (0): Your Personal Muse, Your Personal Muse, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen

Not Voting (3): Dancer, merk, SolusLunes

With 17 alive, it's 9 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 05th, 2020 at 4 a.m. CEST -- that's in about 5 minutes.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

##vote Toal

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Votecount for Day 1

Toalpaz (6): Sandwolf, spacing in vienna, Mr. Humalong, Amnistar, Your Personal Muse, Eat The Rich, Eat The Rich, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Toalpaz, Gamerofthegame, b-minus1, Toalpaz, Your Personal Muse, Amnistar, Mr. Humalong, Gamerofthegame, Mr. Humalong, Amnistar, Eat The Rich
Eat The Rich (5): Toalpaz, Your Personal Muse, Mr. Steak, Amnistar, Mr. Humalong, Gamerofthegame, Bifauxnen, Mr. Humalong, Amnistar
Mr. Humalong (1): Bifauxnen, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Gamerofthegame, Bifauxnen, Gamerofthegame
Amnistar (0): Your Personal Muse, spacing in vienna, spacing in vienna, Your Personal Muse
merk (0): Eat The Rich, Eat The Rich
Dragonatrix (0): Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Bifauxnen, spacing in vienna, Mr. Humalong, spacing in vienna, Toalpaz, Mr. Humalong, Toalpaz, Bifauxnen
Mr. Steak (0): Mr. Humalong, Your Personal Muse, Amnistar, Amnistar, Mr. Humalong, Your Personal Muse
Gamerofthegame (0): Your Personal Muse, Your Personal Muse, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen

With 17 alive, it's 9 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 05th, 2020 at 4 a.m. CEST -- that's in about 4 minutes.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Votecount for Day 1

Toalpaz (9): Sandwolf, spacing in vienna, Mr. Humalong, Amnistar, Your Personal Muse, Eat The Rich, Eat The Rich, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Toalpaz, Gamerofthegame, b-minus1, Toalpaz, Your Personal Muse, Amnistar, Mr. Humalong, Gamerofthegame, Mr. Humalong, Amnistar, Eat The Rich, Bifauxnen, Your Personal Muse, Gamerofthegame
Eat The Rich (2): Toalpaz, Your Personal Muse, Mr. Steak, Amnistar, Mr. Humalong, Gamerofthegame, Bifauxnen, Mr. Humalong, Amnistar, Bifauxnen, Gamerofthegame, Your Personal Muse
Mr. Humalong (1): Bifauxnen, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Gamerofthegame, Bifauxnen, Gamerofthegame, Gamerofthegame, Gamerofthegame
merk (0): Eat The Rich, Eat The Rich

With 17 alive, it's 9 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 05th, 2020 at 4 a.m. CEST -- that's in about 3 minutes.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

:redhammer:

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Bifauxnen posted:

Oh wow that was lucky

Since Toal's flip revealed that YPM would be jailed and couldn't possibly use his night rolecop,I decided to rolecop Amnistar instead of Dancer. Since YPM couldn't fill that part of the chain, and Dancer who was next in line after me would likely just get free-lunched today anyway.

Also cause I wasn't expecting to actually live through tonight and so if someone else had three same idea it prolly wouldn't matter if we doubled up.

Amni, you might have some idea about your role by now, though? There is an interesting extra quirk to it though, once you "become aware" of it. Much like Toal's role also mentioned a change once you became aware. I could possibly tell you more later.

##action Bif

No need to share anything right now.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Also, I did my rolecop, got results back if AA wants to know what the results are, I can post em.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Infinitum posted:

...I'm gonna go right ahead and say that immediately actioning the guy who has a high possibility of having a dayvig, and has said they would withhold from using it until the end of day to give town an opportunity to double dunk, to be scummy as gently caress behaviour.

No, I think it's stupid. Why on earth would it be scummy to push someone that we don't know the day action of to target yourself?

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I'm ping ponging back and forth on Hum based on their behavior at the end of the day yesterday.

Either I actually got under Hum's skin, and pissed them off, in which case I apologize for it, and the reactions were genuine

or

Hum didn't care who got lunched and just moved their vote and then did perforative outrage when they got called out on it.

I'm leaning towards genuine reaction, thoughts of other people?

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

spacing in vienna posted:

Does it give you an indication on alignment? I'm trying to remember if last hidden role mafia, the scum had clearly scum roles. I was town doctor.

Nope, nothing revealing.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I love you.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Though it makes me wonder what else my power contains, because that name makes little sense for my current theory...

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Bifauxnen posted:

Cause we know what it is and we are not concerned.

I am so glad I got this role, btw. I *hope* yami gave it to me on purpose.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Mr. Humalong posted:

Wait how do you know what it does?

What I know of it is super alignment neutral, minimal impact on the game, and a ton of fun for me.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

AA, target scummy people. Or townie people. You're a rockin' role!

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Dragonatrix posted:

At this point, everyone's claimed what they did except Infi. I went back through to see if I could make sense of everything. Who knows, could be useful. Putting this in alphabetical order (by player name) for convenience;

• Amni - rolecopped AA;
  • AA - actioned Hum and got a 66 result on Steak?;
  • bonus - actioned flerp and got a 404;
  • Bif - rolecopped Amni - results corroborated by YPM;
  • Dragon - rolecopped Bif - results corroborated by Solus;
  • ETR - rolecopped flerp;
  • flerp - actioned Gotg - failed due to no night action;
  • Gotg - rolecopped Infi;
  • Infi - currently unclaimed;
  • Hum - rolecopped Steak;
  • Steak - rolecopped Sandwolf - failed due to being blocked;
  • Sandwolf - actioned YPM - failed due to no night action;
  • Solus - rolecopped Bif - results corroborated by Dragon;
  • siv - actioned YPM;
  • YPM - rolecopped Amni - results corroborated by Bif

I'm admittedly least clear on AA's results, since he claimed the 66 result first, then asked Steak if anything happened to him, then claimed to have targeted Hum which made it harder to follow than it probably needed to be.

AA's claim makes sense with his role. There isn't anything confusing.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

spacing in vienna posted:

Also, ETR, I think you have a day roleblock.

Your day action on Steak succeeded, and his night action failed.

Eat The Rich posted:

Jst gonna #action amni

ETR, who do you think is scum, and why is it me?

##vote ETR]

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Mr. Humalong posted:

Also AA did allegedly target me so if he had been watcher instead of whatever he is scum would have been caught out.

AA did not target you.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Blegh sorry. I thought he targetted steak, my bad ><

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

My vote is to indicate that I think it is scummy that ETR used their roleblock on me with no previous casing on me

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Sandwolf posted:

for fear of being accused of faking confusion, how do you know they knew what they were doing?

In my case I quoted the bit where ETR was told.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Mr. Humalong posted:

This could be dumb town, but why not justify it? ugh

ETR hasn't posted since icalled them out on it. I know they are a wonky timezone so I'm waiting for them to get online and post.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Sandwolf posted:

So ETR role stuff happens -> someone says Amni has a townie role -> ETR roleblocks Amni?

That is what I am voting ETR for.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Mr. Humalong posted:

No.

This is the correct order of events.

I think he said he lives in California.

All I know is when we werescum together I got 2 hours a day where we both active at the same time.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

T9 be clear, my role is good if I am town, bad if i am scum, according to big and...i think ypm?

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Sandwolf posted:

I still find the "RBed Amni" point (we don't know Amni's alignment) to be weaker than the scumminess of posts like this:

That's why, in my vote,I asked why they thought I was scum.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

66 means visited.
Green - was visited by

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Bifauxnen posted:

Right, yes, I mean I'm wondering if numbers are meant to be codes for people rather than for verbs.

If someone receives watch or track data, the names of each player they view also need to be in code

Nope. At least not according the rule pm I have read.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Bifauxnen posted:

Huh, ok then just checking cause things sure get confusing in here

I dont think names are encoded. I suspect AAgot as results:
66 steak.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

SolusLunes posted:

bif do you want your role PM since I'm probably gonna get lunched, I'm fine with getting it out there for you

Before this:

Bif, is my power additive or replacing?

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Bifauxnen posted:

It sounds additive

Hell yea!

In that case, unless you think my night action would be better spent elsewhere solus can stay quiet.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Oh...well nevermind then :)

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Oh, my vote was lost.

##vote ETR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amnistar