Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

oh bummer, daily purchase bonus got switched to 300 viziore per day like japan. was looking forward to good value for 5 bucks a week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

cams posted:

oh bummer, daily purchase bonus got switched to 300 viziore per day like japan. was looking forward to good value for 5 bucks a week.

"first one's free" 60 viziore

Mugaaz
Mar 1, 2008

WHY IS THERE ALWAYS SOME JUSTICE WARRIOR ON EVERY FORUM
:qq::qq::qq:

Boris Galerkin posted:

Do I have to unlock max provisions again if I leave my guild and join yours? Joined a random guild before this thread just to get the benefits.

I tested it, it carries over.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

hopefully someone who played jp can give me some insight.

my core right now is Engelbert, Mont, and Y'shtola. i've worked a little bit on Fina and Owe just to get cheer/meditate going. i want to start putting resources in Rairyuu, since i need ranged dps. i also have xiza, so i'm making the choice to focus on Rairyuu first. i got super lucky with my initial pulls so i'm also sitting on Robb and Oelde, but they're gonna be sitting on the backburner while i work on Y'sh and Engelbert.

my question is about a potential fifth for an Engelbert/Mont/Y'shtola/Rairyuu team. really want to pick someone who's element i'm not focusing, and people have talked up mug, so i am leaning towards Vadim. i have phoebe, but she's competing with Engelbert for mats. are there any other diamonds in the rough at SR or R that are worth focusing on? the only other off-element MR's i have are ramada and meriluke, and i haven't heard great things about either.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Engel and Mont kind of fill the same role as tanks. Eventually you'll want both for the tower, but for now I'd swap Mont out for another unit

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

Can multiple units have the same piece of equipment selected as a favorite? I would assume not but since information is so scarce I really can't tell. I know only one unit can have a given piece equipped at one time but I can't work out how favorites interact, if at all.

Mugaaz
Mar 1, 2008

Zotix posted:

Engel and Mont kind of fill the same role as tanks. Eventually you'll want both for the tower, but for now I'd swap Mont out for another unit

They don't compete at all. Mont is easy to get to 99, is one of the best MRs in the game, and costs you very little in terms of resources. Zero reason you shouldn't do both simultaneously.

cams posted:

hopefully someone who played jp can give me some insight.

my core right now is Engelbert, Mont, and Y'shtola. i've worked a little bit on Fina and Owe just to get cheer/meditate going. i want to start putting resources in Rairyuu, since i need ranged dps. i also have xiza, so i'm making the choice to focus on Rairyuu first. i got super lucky with my initial pulls so i'm also sitting on Robb and Oelde, but they're gonna be sitting on the backburner while i work on Y'sh and Engelbert.

my question is about a potential fifth for an Engelbert/Mont/Y'shtola/Rairyuu team. really want to pick someone who's element i'm not focusing, and people have talked up mug, so i am leaning towards Vadim. i have phoebe, but she's competing with Engelbert for mats. are there any other diamonds in the rough at SR or R that are worth focusing on? the only other off-element MR's i have are ramada and meriluke, and i haven't heard great things about either.

I think investing in MR damage based chars is a waste personally. Their damage is never competitive with good UR damage dealers. They need to add significant utility or support to be good IMO. I like all the thief stuff on Rairyuu, and I would use him for his thief stuff, but no way am I taking him to 99 anytime soon. Phoebe on the other hand is amazing support with fairly unique and powerful support abilities. She also has a great TMR.

I use Oelde on my team and have parked him at LB 1 / Awaken 3 / Job level 5. This costs almost nothing in terms of resources, but is still good enough to be strong enough to auto FF14 EX3 event on auto. This is where I would park any semi-good character who you want to use now, but don't want to spend a bunch of limited resources on right now.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Mugaaz posted:

I think investing in MR damage based chars is a waste personally. Their damage is never competitive with good UR damage dealers. They need to add significant utility or support to be good IMO. I like all the thief stuff on Rairyuu, and I would use him for his thief stuff, but no way am I taking him to 99 anytime soon. Phoebe on the other hand is amazing support with fairly unique and powerful support abilities. She also has a great TMR.

I use Oelde on my team and have parked him at LB 1 / Awaken 3 / Job level 5. This costs almost nothing in terms of resources, but is still good enough to be strong enough to auto FF14 EX3 event on auto. This is where I would park any semi-good character who you want to use now, but don't want to spend a bunch of limited resources on right now.
would you recommend i start working on Xiza instead of Rairyuu sooner rather than later? i thought people were saying to only pick one UR and focus on them before moving on to another one, but now that i'm playing it seems like it would be fine as long as they are different elements.

oelde is probably a good fifth for engel, mont, y'sh, and rairyu/xiza, i just gotta start buying the chapter reward packs so i can get more fire awakening mats. i have a real hard time not going in 100% on a character once i've started working on em.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

I have my own small guild to play with my family. Can I still toss my ID out for a friend spreadsheet?

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Aerith Gainthborough posted:

I have my own small guild to play with my family. Can I still toss my ID out for a friend spreadsheet?

Don't have a spreadsheet. Throw it here or the Discord and if people have room they'll add you or add people as they post theirs. Mine is 3236965185.

Mugaaz
Mar 1, 2008

cams posted:

would you recommend i start working on Xiza instead of Rairyuu sooner rather than later? i thought people were saying to only pick one UR and focus on them before moving on to another one, but now that i'm playing it seems like it would be fine as long as they are different elements.

oelde is probably a good fifth for engel, mont, y'sh, and rairyu/xiza, i just gotta start buying the chapter reward packs so i can get more fire awakening mats. i have a real hard time not going in 100% on a character once i've started working on em.

People build out Xiza for chains and her TMR. I don't think anyone really uses her outside of that. Her TMR is the best in the game, but even as a dolphin, I can't imagine taking a character to LB 5 / Awaken 6 just for their TMR anytime soon. When I say anytime soon, I mean like anytime within the year 2020.
For characters you want to use for chaining or utility, I really like the level 50 / lb 1 / awaken 3 / job levels 5 breakpoint. Theyre not good enough for anything actually hard, but they wont die from an enemy farting in their general direction.

You don't need to focus 5 different characters right now. You can focus 1 or 2 and have the rest be at that level 50 stopping point and serve as roadblocks for the enemy. Taking a unit to level 50 / lb 1 / awaken 3 / job levels 5 is not "focusing" them. It is just getting them to a point they dont die every map and constantly lose bravery till the point they become a chicken.

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

How likely is it that they do more events for other FF games? I'm pretty neutral on tactics style gameplay but I liked FFBE just for being able to play a game that had characters I liked from the SNES games.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Friend Code! 391 1543 611

Mugaaz
Mar 1, 2008

soscannonballs posted:

How likely is it that they do more events for other FF games? I'm pretty neutral on tactics style gameplay but I liked FFBE just for being able to play a game that had characters I liked from the SNES games.

They've done Rain from FFBE and Warrior of Light from FF1. It is almost guaranteed we get an FF7 collab as well. They're not super often, but one every 2 months or so.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Are there any builds for Units/Espers? Like, what to piroritize? Because I'm used to FFBE Summons, where you can't get every single skill, so you need to plan ahead...

Also, is there a recommended banner to pull on to start building up my roster? Or should I wait for an upcoming one?

Kheldarn fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Apr 1, 2020

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

If you are Hanley or Flex, you need to tell me in the next couple hours before I reject your app

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Mugaaz posted:

They don't compete at all. Mont is easy to get to 99, is one of the best MRs in the game, and costs you very little in terms of resources. Zero reason you shouldn't do both simultaneously.

My bad. You know best as with every gacha.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Kheldarn posted:

Also, is there a recommended banner to pull on to start building up my roster? Or should I wait for an upcoming one?

I think the going advice right now is to reroll until you get at least one of the top-end URs (Mediena or Englebert (or Ayaka but apparently it's a while until having a good healer is useful)) and then make the choice between pulling on the current banner or hoarding for either Orlandeau or the FF7 collab I'm hearing about.

But that's coming from a pure F2P. I'm loath to do anything but give myself as many chances to get Orlandeau as possible.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Patware posted:

I think the going advice right now is to reroll until you get at least one of the top-end URs (Mediena or Englebert (or Ayaka but apparently it's a while until having a good healer is useful)) and then make the choice between pulling on the current banner or hoarding for either Orlandeau or the FF7 collab I'm hearing about.

But that's coming from a pure F2P. I'm loath to do anything but give myself as many chances to get Orlandeau as possible.

Yeah, I got Mediena, so I'm done with rerolls. Guess I'll hoard for T.G. Cid. I've yet to see him be in a game where he wasn't :black101:

I plan to stay F2P, so I'll just do the Daily Freebies that give enhancement stuff, and use the Tickets I get, since reddit says that whatever pool a Ticket pulls from when you get it won't update as new Units are released, so there's no point to hoarding them.

BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Patware posted:

I mean, Ayaka does shine the most when the Porcelain Tower dungeon comes around, but she has been the MVP for a lot of early battles as her limit break is nearly always ready and heals the whole group to full in the beginning. She gets comet pretty early on too, so you can just put her on that job and she will walk around nuking things and using cure when needed.

Mugaaz
Mar 1, 2008

BabyRyoga posted:

I mean, Ayaka does shine the most when the Porcelain Tower dungeon comes around, but she has been the MVP for a lot of early battles as her limit break is nearly always ready and heals the whole group to full in the beginning. She gets comet pretty early on too, so you can just put her on that job and she will walk around nuking things and using cure when needed.

The biggest problem with Ayaka is her AI is absolute poo poo. She also doesn't really bring anything to the table when it comes to farming. This makes her pointless until we have content that is difficult enough to require manual play. The only thing she is good for right now is teaming up with Engelbert in Arena. That strategy is actually really strong if your Engelbert is tanky enough and your Ayaka isn't getting hit.

BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Mugaaz posted:

The biggest problem with Ayaka is her AI is absolute poo poo. She also doesn't really bring anything to the table when it comes to farming. This makes her pointless until we have content that is difficult enough to require manual play. The only thing she is good for right now is teaming up with Engelbert in Arena. That strategy is actually really strong if your Engelbert is tanky enough and your Ayaka isn't getting hit.

It seems like the mistake the AI makes (and it kinda makes this with everyone) is positioning. She will cast spells and get either too separated from the rest of the team so she isn't in range when she needs to cure someone or she will put herself in danger. The AI is really bad when it comes to not putting characters in danger.

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
I'm Valestyne, applied in game

Scoss
Aug 17, 2015
It's a good thing that I really like the game's character illustrations and overall art direction. I'm like 90% sure I will quit in disgust around the time Orlandu comes out and I can see for myself how hosed up it is to try to get limited units. It sounds like a nightmare. People are saying 60k + visiore to be confident that you can get enough shards for him, which apparently includes hawking the shop refreshes every day for weeks to buy them out, and there's RNG involved whether the shards appear.

There's a possibility that they will realize their western audience is less insane than the domestic JP audience, like how they made Thancred available from the token shop for global, but I am not super optimistic. I have not personally invested much time in any Gumi game but they do not seem to have a great reputation for treating players well.

Scoss fucked around with this message at 05:40 on Apr 2, 2020

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

they made thancred available for tokens, sure, but the number of tokens is hot nonsense

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

Patware posted:

they made thancred available for tokens, sure, but the number of tokens is hot nonsense

Yeah I rolled one with the event tickets and he is just sitting in my box. Apparently he requires double the amount in JP to fully awaken or limit break or whatever, and you can't get any more after the event is over.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

did the game this game ripped off have some sort of side story thing where events would eventually come back permanently in a slightly different form? i would hope for something like that eventually.

BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
So far in the JP ver, one limited-time free MR character has come back (about a week or so ago). None of the URs have though

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
If you can build a team that can at least beat the EX FFXIV missions, you can get Thancred to 3* awakening with no issue.

In other news, don't do what I did. I got Macherie, Thancred, and Engelbert, and Robb Hourne and tried to go with an all-white team. Nooooope.

I picked up Mediena on the yolo 1-pull UR guarantee today, so I'm stoked about that. But drat, having overextended myself on Blue faint memories, I'm hurting trying to upgrade those job levels. Seriously, stick to upgrading three units that AREN'T the same color.

Mugaaz
Mar 1, 2008

Spending guide for both F2P and Whales:

1. You need to figure out how much Visiore you have and will be getting. It doesn't matter if you're F2P and getting it just from login rewards and events, or buying it with your Visa card.

Japanese players claimed they were getting 25-30k free visiore a month. Based on Gumi's past, I have extreme doubts Global is going to get that much. No one knows what this number is going to be in global. Until the game has been running for a bit, you're just going to have to guess. I would say low end will be 10k per month with 30k on the high end.

2. You need 600 shards to max out a UR character. For normal UR characters, this is going to cost you 30,000 visiore to buy from the shops. Divide that 30,000 visiore cost by your monthly rate of visiore gain to ballpark your "UR maxing rate". That is your optimal number if you completely focus on only 1 character, spend all your visiore on shards, never pull on any banner, and never have to refresh the shop. That's a bit unrealistic so I would add some wiggle room.

Conservative estimate:
20k free visiore a month means you can complete 1 character every 6 weeks. However, at some point you're going to either need to refresh the shop, pull for vision cards, or buy something with visiore out of the shop. So realistically, maybe 1 UR maxed every 8 weeks as F2P.

3. You also have to account for how much it is going to cost you to actually pull some new UR you actually want. This is purely luck, and most virtually all banners have NO guarantee. There is no pity system, there is no cap on how much this can cost. Considering the featured unit rate is 0.8%, you're looking at around 30,000 visiore to have a 70% chance of pulling the featured unit. There are some banners with guaranteed featured units, but all of these paid visiore only.

4. Now you need to decide who you're going to focus on and how you're going to do that. As a F2P, you're looking at 6-8 weeks to of visiore to max out 1 unit, and around another 6-8 weeks of visiore to chase a specific featured unit. That means each unit is going to be a 3-4 month investment. Pick wisely, then stick with your decision. IMO, you can't afford to take a character to LB3 and then forget them. A lot of Japanese players thought this, then they released content that was actually difficult. Now they all realized level 79 characters get wrecked when enemies are actually hard. Pulling a bunch of UR units is pointless if they never get built up and you can't do anything with them. I know a lot of players here are casual and don't want to think about this stuff. I understand that, but I don't think anyone is going to have fun in 3 months if all their characters are at level 50 and they can no longer complete events and get their rear end kicked in guild battle.

5. Time limited units:

In theory, we should be getting the FFT collab in 5~ weeks. If you wanted to chase a limited time unit you need to do all of the following in a 2~ week period.

A. Pull them from their summon banner on their first day. This hate to be on the first day to have time to get their shards from the shop (see below). Again This is purely luck, and most limited time units are NOT guaranteed. I'd budget 30,000 visiore for this. You could get it in 2,000 or you might spend 80,000 and get nothing. Gacha life.
B. When the FFT units are on banner, they will also be highly likely to show up in the shop. You're going to need to buy their shards every time they show up. The shop refreshes every 6 hours. You can manually refresh it once for free, then 10 visiore, then 50, then 100, then I don't even know. You're going to have to do this to get all 600 shards within the 2 week period. Normally, 600 shards will cost you 30k visiore. However, you will have gotten some medals from summoning on the banner you can exchange for a large amount of character shards. They will also be giving a fair amount for free from login rewards and event stages. So this cost will be more like 20k in shards and 2-5k in shop refreshes.

If you don't have 60k~ visiore banked before the event starts, and if you're not willing to buy visiore for money, then there is literally no reason to pull at all. Getting a time limited unit and then getting only enough shards to limit break them twice is a complete and utter waste. Once the event is gone, there is no way to get more shards. Maybe they will re-run the event, maybe they will add some universal shard system. Neither of those are going to happen anytime soon though. Again, I can't stress this enough.

Imagine this scenario. You see the new event and go "Hey I love FFT, I'm gonna pull", then you get real lucky and get Orlandu in only 4 pulls, spending 8000 visiore. At this point, you realize you want his shards, but you only have 5000 visiore left. You're not even close to the amount to get him to LB and make him semi-viable in difficult content. So you get to pick one of three options.
1. Give up on the character completely, and realize you thew away 8000 visiore for nothing
2. Spend $80-160 to get just enough shards for LB3, making him semi-viable in difficult content.
3. Spend $160-320 to get enough visiore to max him out.

The moral of the story is you need to prepare and commit for limited time units. I don't think they're "whale only" at all. Their overall cost is exactly the same as non-limited units, but you need to have all the visiore prepared in advance. If you played FFBE, this is the same thing as saving tickets for 3 months or saving lapis for 3 months so you can complete a 5 part step-up.

P.S.
I threw out the 60k visiore figure for time limited units. That number is to have a good shot at pulling the unit and still having enough to buy their shards. Even if you're F2P, I don't see anything wrong with trying for a limited time unit with less than 60k. However, you *HAVE TO* stop once you hit 30k. At that point, you can no longer get their shards. So if the FFT event comes and you have 44k, feel free to spend 14k trying to get lucky. If you don't get him by then, just stop.

P.P.S
"What about grinding shards for free"?. Yes, you can do this for non-limited characters. However, you can only get 2 shards a day per UR unit, and only 10 shards in total. That means it will take 300 days to max a UR unit by grinding shards. The free shards are a good thing, but please be realistic. 300 days is a long loving time for a gacha, and most units will be significantly powercrept by this point. By all means grind shards for your UR characters, but in realistic terms, what this actually does is lower the cost from needing to buy 600 from the shop, to instead buying 480 from the shop and grinding out 120 shards from their hard mission over 2 months.

Mugaaz fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Apr 2, 2020

cams
Mar 28, 2003

that all sucks, i'm just gonna stick to people with farmable shards and never spend my viziore

Mugaaz
Mar 1, 2008

cams posted:

that all sucks, i'm just gonna stick to people with farmable shards and never spend my viziore

Uhh, that makes no sense. Even if you're f2p and want to skip limited time stuff, then you *should* be spending visiore on your best UR character . You need a strong unit to get groups in multiplayer events, and you need to be strong enough to get all the free stuff they give out for beating events. Never buying shards is the worst possible strategy. All you will accomplish is cutting the amount free materials and currency you will be getting.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

deeply and earnestly appreciative of mugaaz's post because it outlines that casual players that might still want cool limited units need to just get out now

Mugaaz
Mar 1, 2008

Patware posted:

deeply and earnestly appreciative of mugaaz's post because it outlines that casual players that might still want cool limited units need to just get out now

You *CAN* still get 2-3 of them per year. You just need to mega-hoard and pick those 2-3 very carefully. They cost the exact same amount as non-limited units. The only difference, and this is a really important difference, is you need to buy them all at once over a 2 week period. For a non-limited character, you're spending the exact same amount, but over any timeframe you choose.

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
Yep. Honestly, you get a surprising amount of free visiore. Saving 60k for say, Orlandeau basically just means playing for a month without spending any. PVP is obviously whale-heavy, but PVE really isn't. Two important resources can't be purchased, and kinda limit how far whales can get without serious grinding.

Mugaaz
Mar 1, 2008

Gameplan for F2P:
Everything I said before in the spending guide was accurate, but I may have painted a picture that was overly grim. This is what I think the game would look like as free to play if you spend your resources wisely starting from GL launch.

Month 1:
1. You reroll for a good account with 1-2 good URs.
2. You focus your resources on of those URs, and get the rest of your team to level 40-50, awaken 3*, job level 3-5, LB 0-1.
3. You grind the FF14 event enough to get 500 shards for Yshtola (MR characters need 500 shards, not 600). You now have gotten all the shards, for free, for a very legitimate B+ tier mage.
4. You join a guild, do all your hard battle and PvP everyday, and continue grinding whatever events come up.

Month 2-4:
1. Your main focus unit is around Level 50-79, LB1-3, and Job level 6-9. Yshtola is LB5 and awaken 3-6. The rest of your team is slightly higher than they were before.
2. You've been saving all your Visiore to this point. FFT comes around. Depending on your current resources you can either skip pulling for the FFT units or chase them. If you decided to skip, you're looking ahead to another limited or non-limited unit that is coming out within the next 4-6 weeks.
3. You grind the FFT event and get all the shards for Gaffgarion for free, another B+ MR Unit.
4. You either maxed out one of the FFT limited units, or you chased something else and did more or less the same thing.

Month 5-6:
1. You now have your initial rerolled main UR nearly maxed or maxed, somewhere between level 89-99 and job levels 9-12. You have another limited or non-limited unit you picked up in Month 2-4 at the same level. You have a level 99 Yshtola & Gaffgarion completely maxed. Your 5th unit currently sucks rear end, but it doesnt really matter, you can still accomplish almost everything in PvE.
2. You picked up a couple really good vision cards from the 2nd focus unit you chased. Your visiore went really low to completely emptied during that process. You spend these 2 months building up visiore for the next unit you want to chase. You're working on some espers and vision card leveling while stocking resources.
3. You've probably got a random really good UR unit off a free pull by now, and you've been grinding shards for some mediocre URs units you've pulled of free pulls. You slowly start building up the random good freebie you got, and extremely slowly start building up the mediocre ones by grinding their shars

Month 7-12:
You repeat the previous cycles, getting another 2 good level 99 MR units from events, and another 2 units from banners you chased. By the end of the year, you have 6-8 really good UR units maxed out and another 6-8 good MR units maxed out.

All in all, that doesn't sound that bad to me.

Nemo Somen
Aug 20, 2013

I don't necessarily mind saving for a few units a year, it's what I do in my other gachas. However, how is the powercreep? High creep with low acquisition rate of good units is a recipe for a sad time.

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

App'd to the guild as Kumbo

Mugaaz
Mar 1, 2008

Nemo Somen posted:

I don't necessarily mind saving for a few units a year, it's what I do in my other gachas. However, how is the powercreep? High creep with low acquisition rate of good units is a recipe for a sad time.

I don't think we can really say at this point. Game has been out for 4 months in JP. Orlandu is 10% better than Sterne in a vacuum. This game isn't a vacuum though, especially for difficult content. The natural progression of this game's meta is going to be.

Phase 1:
Any good unit, but has to be non-matching element so you can logistically get enough resources. This makes it look like Sterne or Yshtola are "traps", because better characters will exist. I think anyone who thinks that is super, super short sighted.

Phase 2, 6months+ into the game:
You are going to start wanting mono element teams for hard content. People like Orlando will still work on raw power, but Sterne is going to outperform Orlandu by a lot with elemental advantage.

Phase 3, 12months +:
You are going to borderline need mono element teams for hard content. And you are going to start wanting mono element teams with all the damage dealers being the same type. Example: 2-3 mono element tank/healer.support and 2-3 mono element AND same type damage dealers, as in they are all Dark/Slash, Light/Magic, or Fire/Pierce, etc. This is so you can get big elemental/physical chains.

I'm pretty confident we will see this progression. TAC saw similar. Powercreep isn't going to be a huge factor unless they go nuts. IMO Sterne doesn't compete with Orlandu, like at all. For characters to compete, they have to be all 3 of the following: same element, same damage type, and same role. The only example of powercreep in that aspect would be comparing Engelbert to Warrior of Light.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!
Oh drat, didn’t realize there was a 24h wait before joining a new guild. Guess I’ll join tomorrow 🙁