Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Serperoth posted:

Come to transphobia stan in 20 minutes, I want an rear end kicking

Everyone needs a hobby. Fixing cars, poetry, gardening, buying a giant sign expressing your love for the lady what wrote some childrens' books 20 years ago, inviting random strangers to talk about your obsession with said author which somehow has nothing to do with said books under the benevolent visage of your giant sign by the side of the road, all normal things for a middle aged man to do in his spare time haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

EL BROMANCE posted:

Never heard of him either but the 'this is my house now bitch' post made me laugh so that's something he has over 1488 at least.

I made the mistake of looking through his twitter feed and he's definitely one of those 2 edgy 5 me oxygen thieves that generate and play on pointless drama. Boogie possibly catching a charge over it is some good schadenfreude though

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Pinus Porcus posted:

That made me throw up in my mouth a little.

The Malaysia flag in these always gets a sensible chuckle

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

One of the symptoms is sometimes diarrhea, and given his usual big wet diet, both hands are probably white knuckling the toilet seat as we speak.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

luxury handset posted:

but they just said trump isn't tweeting :confused:

stream of consciousness posting

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Making the internet accessible to religious nutcases is the best and worst thing about the modern era. Mental health care would have been nice, but nice things aren't possible.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Woozie66 posted:

https://twitter.com/chaykak/status/1371433331762552832?s=19

Quoted tweet is a thread with even more people saying that their NFT art is getting stolen and no one is helping them.

reaping, sowing etc

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

L. Ron Scrubbard

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I'd commit murder to get a salary instead of working 39.959 hours every week

So when's basic training start for the police this year?

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

All Romans Are Bastards. ARAB.

Err, wait a second...

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

SneezeOfTheDecade posted:

I was going to say, Michael Tracey is almost unfair. He's so blatantly and entirely a moron that it's astonishing he didn't manage a check-mark sooner.

:yeah:

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Danaru posted:

Incidentally one time a horse tried to bite my dog from behind a fence, and I decked it in the loving nose. gently caress horses they're the worst loving animal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8cDfnQD0ws

... Mongo?

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

gbut posted:

Is that Matthew Whittaker, or do all the white supremacist toxic masculines look the same?

There are a few templates to pick from - you've got the classic thumb, the internet beardo (available in scrawny to morbidly obese), the meth enthusiast who looks a bit like a rat, the punchable face with a fash haircut, and of course who could forget the walking sweaty ham (crossing this with the thumb is very popular).

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

This could be the next killer business for men. UVP, Unsolicited Vag Pics.

Sign up, and you get random texts throughout the day, every day, of unsolicited vag pics. Could easily get 90%+ of every man on earth signed up. Make you a billionaire overnight.

CLAMR

I'll start the wiki

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Real or not, either way that guy is definitely taking the piss.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

joylessdivision posted:

Overdrawn at the turd bank

I'm in it up to my eyeballs

They're gonna foreclose on my shithouse

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Whatever happened to pillow guy's amazing new social media site? Disappeared in a puff of smoke?

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Ah well, go back to the drawing board then have another crack at it. We believe in you Mike!

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Or the old standby 'may you live in interesting times.'

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Volcott posted:

What does horse sense even mean.

Ant anxiety

(Antxiety)

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Sir please not the beetle thing again my shift only started and the frostie machine is already broken can you please just give me your order

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Carbrain is a terminal and debilitating disease, shame the whole continent's got it

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

make your own coffee if you're so precious about your name, you complete pustule (he said, confident in his victory over the jpeg)

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

the donkey kong stream was what, 3 years ago?

rent free baby :bananacoin:

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Hihohe posted:

Shave your butthole, dude

with a strong enough bidet there's no need

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

In my experience, seeing the blue check was the twitter equivalent to the "here comes a SPECIAL boy!" shoes followed by the stupidest thing you've read all day

(aside from my post, of course)

redgubbinz has a new favorite as of 13:17 on Nov 1, 2022

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Gianni is a master shitposter, there's a 99.3% chance he did all of that on purpose

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

food is sad but the real shame is that the replies aren't just a wall of "who the gently caress asked" gifs

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Read After Burning posted:

Youtube comment on a celebrity boxing match that made me :lol::

Also, here's another comment with some, uh, sex advice:

oh word?

Uh, I mean of course, yes, I've been training all this time!

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

My mans watched that episode of Seinfeld where George doesn't have sex and becomes smart, then turned that into a lifestyle.

He must still be waiting on that intelligence, though.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

GreenMetalSun posted:

Tragically, I'm betting it had more to do with him being a lame dork than with with the transphobia.

Did anyone give a reason?

Elon felt threatened by a guy who's somehow even more divorced than he is existing on the same platform.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

thank U for UR service :patriot: we will have a 4th of jULY PARADE fLOAT for twitter BLUE heroes who paid $8 to defend FREEDOM like this hero thank you sir

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

imagine being angry at the presence of KBBQ, there is nothing I can say to insult this person as their life is already without joy

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

If melon husk starts a chain reaction of dumbass techbros cratering their social media platforms I might have to reconsider my view of his impact on humanity.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

to be fair, marge probably thinks there's an intruder in the weird dark window every time the TV turns off

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

iwentdoodie posted:

Told u I wuz hardcore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Zyt2xlLf-E

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

"skateboarding needs to be more violent and dangerous" - some 40 year old guy wearing a beanie

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

It's an ouroboros of poo poo where the oxygen thieves, game publishers and advertisers get to skim a little off the top of the trough of ~engagement~. It magically ceases to exist if you never expose yourself to videogame social media.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Kit Walker posted:

They're terrified they might see a penis

You'd think they'd be more excited after not seeing their own after a decade of fast food and zero physical activity