Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should Wrestlemania have been postponed?
This poll is closed.
Yes. 44 28.76%
Yes. 109 71.24%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

forget about it coup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

baron corbin should spit in roman's mouth for the heat

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

stupid horse poo poo

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

one way to annoy your partner is to offer them a nice fresh-baked buttered breadroll. but when they place the roll up to their mouth, they'll realize that it freaking stinks! Stinks like your rear end. this one is called "Funk is on a roll"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Sam Roberts rose up through the ranks because he worked for fascist bigots who kept self imploding. Am I referring to his career in radio or his career in WWE? Yes.

He will do, say, or be anything/anyone as long as it's what the bosses want. works well in that one industry. The one we're talking about

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

cena looks like jim cornette in the still with the play button on it

edit. This was the wrong thread to talk about that guy. sorry. I would delete it but an empty post is no different... from any of my others........

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that's how you do long feuds. one wrestler gets embarrassed over and over again, and at the end they fall into a toilet and can't get out of it and the other wrestler walks in and pees on them and leaves without washing their hands. The heel and the face respectively

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

"If you don't turn your brain off someone else can do it for you." Is that what you're saying to me? You want to send threats? do it via PM where I can post this funny image to you in response. I'm not allowed to post it on here. it's not really funny, just to me

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Perhaps GM of Raw or SmackDown?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if they ever hired that old man and used him with drew then he should be a part of the band and do lots of air guitar. unless he died

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if they bring in chris sabin to suplex braun i'll watch wwe

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

oh my god! there's poo poo everywhere! drat it! there's poo poo on the windows! oh my god! my house is full of poo poo!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

no need. they didn't even write out roman reigns before the thing

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i cried because of that spot

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's suspended, not dissolved. Exactly the same as if the NBA fired every employee

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

hehe

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

College football makes a ton more money than the NFL but without a pro league they would probably have a harder time justifying the incredibly vast amounts of profits that only a few players get a tiny peppering of under the table

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I really like The Undertaker now and would love to see Sting return to the place that crushed the small remaining possibility of his career being appreciated by anyone, and take a big **** into his m*uth a lot. B0NEZ0NE

yikes, this post was super gross and i've censored it.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Apr 11, 2020

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i encourage everyone to wear all the shirts that say on them what you are or what you do, but it's really violent or suggestive, because most people just think you're the most hosed up bastard alive or dead

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

snack flavor

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i get it considering the perspective he had. get addicted to pain pills from the injuries you sustain from wrestling so much, plus lose your prime earning years anyway because of those injuries. gently caress wrestling!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

wwe is absolutely eligible for a federal bailout anytime in the next 4 years if needed. "Oh yes" - Paul bearer "Oh yeah" - Randy Savage

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Are there any sports or sports-entertainment-bullshit besides baseball that have fair contracts in the way that a regular person would assume when they hear the word contract?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Too right! I should have clarified: simply a devil's deal in which both parties actually have to fulfill their obligations without an agreement or good cause to do otherwise

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

has anyone ever tried calling him fritz mcmahon. or something that sounds a bit similar. by the way, after the forum rule changes, are people going to get banned for wishing him to die? that has happened quite a bit on here in the past. Thank you

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it was already in a bad way but I can only hope nxt japan is a completely dead idea because of all this

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

please stop going on probation and try to become dynamite poster of the week.

nevermind, there's still time. but hurry and get probated quick if you're going to do it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

aew is almost as safe as tna from being killed

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

hire ec3 to a ten day contract and just bring him in to do an exact copy of the pentagon mirror spot with mjf. i posted this to the wrong thread, in earnest. I apologize

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

WWE has No Money in the Bank!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Benne posted:

Lance Storm closed down his school to take a producer job and immediately gets fired

lmao, but in a sad and respectful way.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

don't be fooled by and post really exciting fake releases. wwe sets appropriate values on a vast majority of the talent in terms of holding onto them, even though they don't actually give a poo poo about them.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i wish ricochet had to do the game meat promo

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Stop talking about the future. Wrestling will never happen again!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

protect His visage

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Shinjobi posted:

I was crying while I made this

thank you for your painting of mister peterman from the signfield show.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that dvr conversation should end since it's people repeating the same thing at eachother

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

like posts in the rain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

scarf funy