Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Lol that guy loving rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Violet_Sky posted:

Better than JK Rowling imo

That sounds awesome

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

It looks like the show is mostly sex jokes so the Potterheads with thin skins probably would have the vapors later on anyway:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3RpBb4wvew

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
Looks like it's an improv show? Feels like they could have specified that in the article.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
But my new wand and cloak!!!1!!11

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

YaketySass posted:

Looks like it's an improv show? Feels like they could have specified that in the article.

The original article does, that clipped summary doesn't.

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

This title contains sponsored content.

Lunar Suite posted:

Harry Potter and the Obtuse Rubber Goose

"Due to the presence of this awful goose, " Dumbledore spoke to the assembled students in the Great Hall. "We will sadly be forced to cancel the Quidditch season for the upcoming year."

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Harry crashed into a goose and died two years after the events of Cursed Child, having never bothered to learn slowfall

Guy A. Person
May 23, 2003

josh04 posted:

"Due to the presence of this awful goose, " Dumbledore spoke to the assembled students in the Great Hall. "We will sadly be forced to cancel the Quidditch season for the upcoming year."

Lmao

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
I like when the ball goes in the hoop

Gen. Ripper
Jan 12, 2013

Sydin posted:

But my new wand and cloak!!!1!!11

Harry Potter book release: don't worry, no spoilers.

Showed up at seven, in full costume for a nine am release. Devoted no? I was one of the few to dress up, and I was the best-dressed. I'm not being vain, I honestly had the most detailed and accurate costume there.

We were told in line, that the best-dressed person in line gets to open the box and have the first Half-Blood Prince book. So, I'm a shoo-in, aren't I?

WRONG.

loving moo brings her bratty sprog in at 8:59am dressed in a generic Kmart cape with stars and glitter and loving gaudy BLAH. Twig for a wand.

OMG WITTLE PWESHUS SO CUTE OMG YOU CAN OPEN THE BOX AND HAVE THIS BOOK YOU CAN'T READ AND fawning fawning, blatant breederism etc

THE loving KID WON'T EVEN REMEMBER THIS. THE BOX OPENING WAS MINE. MIIIIINE.

I wouldn't have minded if someone had said "Oh look Sass, you are best-dressed but would you mind if this land-mine amputee opened the box instead?" I would have said "Absolutely no problem. Go for it." But no. loving CROTCHDROPPING GETS THE HONOUR. I'm furious. On principle of course, not out of any sense of entitlement. Well yes, entitlement also. But I WORKED FOR IT, I DESERVED IT.

I made an effort. I spent money making an effort. I showed up early. I will remember and treasure this event for ever and eternity. And I'm passed over for an ugly little brat with a sparkly tie. Woo loving woo.

I didn't stab her in the eye with my wand. I WANTED to. I talked about doing so VERY loving LOUDLY. I was going to eviscerate her mother with the cover of my brand-new copy.

I loving hate breeders and child-lovers. loving GO TO HELL.

I'm so pissed about this, sorry. It's just that in ten years time, this kid won't remember what she was doing on July 16th 2005. In ten years time, I will be remembering how I was deprived of this nerdly honor by an opportunistic twat breeder and her shitling. I'm hurt. All my life, nothing has gotten to me more than being deliberately ignored, or passed over. Honestly; that's the sort of thing that can make me cry in public. Or key your car. Or viciously murder you and your family in the heat of frustration and never-ending denial Congratulations breeders, you win.

Edited to add: To all of you who are calling me immature etc, I'd like to add that you make a very good point, but have you considered GO gently caress YOURSELF? If you're so anal-retentive, go back to the other community and go on with your breeder-humping. Also, to the person who submitted this to fandom_wank, I seriously (no sarcasm) thank you. I've always wanted to be

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Gen. Ripper posted:

Showed up at seven, in full costume for a nine am release. Devoted no? I was one of the few to dress up, and I was the best-dressed. I'm not being vain, I honestly had the most detailed and accurate costume there.

We were told in line, that the best-dressed person in line gets to open the box and have the first Half-Blood Prince book. So, I'm a shoo-in, aren't I?

WRONG.

loving moo brings her bratty sprog in at 8:59am dressed in a generic Kmart cape with stars and glitter and loving gaudy BLAH. Twig for a wand.

OMG WITTLE PWESHUS SO CUTE OMG YOU CAN OPEN THE BOX AND HAVE THIS BOOK YOU CAN'T READ AND fawning fawning, blatant breederism etc

I wouldn't have minded if someone had said "Oh look Sass, you are best-dressed but would you mind if this land-mine amputee opened the box instead?" I would have said "Absolutely no problem. Go for it." But no. loving CROTCHDROPPING GETS THE HONOUR. I'm furious. On principle of course, not out of any sense of entitlement. Well yes, entitlement also. But I WORKED FOR IT, I DESERVED IT.

I made an effort. I spent money making an effort. I showed up early. I will remember and treasure this event for ever and eternity. And I'm passed over for an ugly little brat with a sparkly tie. Woo loving woo.

I didn't stab her in the eye with my wand. I WANTED to. I talked about doing so VERY loving LOUDLY. I was going to eviscerate her mother with the cover of my brand-new copy.

I'm so pissed about this, sorry. It's just that in ten years time, this kid won't remember what she was doing on July 16th 2005. In ten years time, I will be remembering how I was deprived of this nerdly honor by an opportunistic twat breeder and her shitling. I'm hurt. All my life, nothing has gotten to me more than being deliberately ignored, or passed over. Honestly; that's the sort of thing that can make me cry in public. Or key your car. Or viciously murder you and your family in the heat of frustration and never-ending denial Congratulations breeders, you win.

Edited to add: To all of you who are calling me immature etc, I'd like to add that you make a very good point, but have you considered GO gently caress YOURSELF? If you're so anal-retentive, go back to the other community and go on with your breeder-humping. Also, to the person who submitted this to fandom_wank, I seriously (no sarcasm) thank you. I've always wanted to be

this is an arby's

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Gen. Ripper posted:

WRONG.

LOL did someone just get probed for quoting a famous r/childfree post because mods thought it was sincere?

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Yep!

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time
LMAO that’s awesome.

What’s up potterites? I read all seven books to my daughter and then watched all the movies with her. It was pretty good!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

therobit posted:

LOL did someone just get probed for quoting a famous r/childfree post because mods thought it was sincere?

LOL that post is way older than Reddit. It was from Livejournal's childfree-hardcore community.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Gen. Ripper posted:

:hfive:

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
It's definitely too long a probe so tomorrow morning I'll see about getting it released (tho it'll be on the rap sheet, probably, I have no idea)

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Give them time served for their next probe.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

therobit posted:

Lottery of Babylon effect.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Lol

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
And that's why you always source your quotes! :eng101:

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

Gen. Ripper posted:

lol, and dare I say it, lmao. Why did nobody tell me ancient as dirt copypasta was bannable now???

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS PRISONER OF AZKABAN AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, HARRY POTTER. I DO EVERY WAND MOVE AND I DO EVERY WAND MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I PATRONUS DOWN SOME DEMENTOR BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE MINISTRY OF MAGIC’S MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY POTIONS CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN HOGWARTS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY COMMON ROOM LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING. THEN I MAKE MY HOUSE ELF LIFT.

Guy A. Person
May 23, 2003

trigger happy mods firing off avada kadavra's like that one dumbass death eater at the end of book 6 who ended up merking his own dudes, smdh

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

This title contains sponsored content.

It's just posting with a cool down timer. 425 Wizarding World Bonus Beans™ will let you submit another famous fandom_wank post sooner, allowing you to defeat Fluffy™ and progress towards the Sorceror's Stone™ faster. Wizarding World Bonus Beans™ are available in bundles of 600, 900 and 10001 beans. A credit card is required to process Wizarding World Diagon Alley Store™ bean transactions. Your data will be stored.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
Catching a sixer for posting “God made wizards and God made muggles, but Sam Colt made them equal.”

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

therobit posted:

yeah

W.T. Fits posted:

And that's why you always source your quotes! :eng101:

it's less funny

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I dunno who the big dummy was that probed ripper but they're free now and that big dummy probably is feelin real dumb and big about it!

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
I'm permabanned user MudbloodStomper58

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/DefenceU/status/1661037540076290048

Читай другую книгу.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Boak-inducing cringe.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

oh no

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
That tweet was specifically written to troll a notable Russian military blogger who wrote racist (well, racister) Harry Potter fanfic.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

Waiting for The Last Horcrux to drop, which portrays Voldemort as a misunderstood visionary.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

That tweet was specifically written to troll a notable Russian military blogger who wrote racist (well, racister) Harry Potter fanfic.

Maybe so, but it's still skin-crawling.

And, while I never want to read it myself, is there a synopsis for this psycho fanfic? I could do with a "laugh".

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Samovar posted:

Maybe so, but it's still skin-crawling.

And, while I never want to read it myself, is there a synopsis for this psycho fanfic? I could do with a "laugh".
https://m.vk.com/@iistrelkov-progulki-po-hogvartsu-s-ritoi-skiter

Why have the synopsis when you can have the full hog

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

I imagine he's the same kind of guy who honestly believes the denazification excuse for the invasion whilst at the same time talking about how Ukraine's culture is degraded because one of their Eurovision entrants this year was black.

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007
https://twitter.com/KevMagnet/status/1661403603892928512

This franchise destroys everything it touches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Please...

Please tell me that that is not real. That HBO has not actually put that as a search option on their website

Please.