Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

32 gallons of hagrids cum and the worlds largest turkey baster.

Which is coincidentally the name of my new HP fanfic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

When I first started reading Harry Potter when I was a wee lad, I always had a habit of not reading the description of characters 100% properly in books for some reason. In my minds eye Dumbledore looked like the Sultan from disneys Aladdin, and Snape looked like Jafar, and honestly I think child me nailed it.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

I always wonder if the high school JK Rowling went to had a house system and took it super seriously.

We had houses in my normal Scottish high school back in the late 90's/early 00's but nobody gave a poo poo about them and they didn't matter for anything.